"If we meet again then please buy me ice cream!" He shouted. "Let's eat ice cream with Phi Pete."

"Of course! We will!" I said in assurance.

Once this is over damn, I will also eat the foods I wanted. In this current situation, no one will have the appetite to eat food. Even stress eating isn't applicable.

There are times when I am thinking what if I eat and somebody will just shoot me?

Damn you, Khun Korn.

I think it should be normalized to blame him for everything.

"Let's go," Vegas said and proceeds inside the car.

This is it. This is the moment of truth.

I sat next to Vegas as I prepare the guns, magazines, and bullets I will use. I stretched my arms as I ready myself for a big fight.

It's been a while since I have been avoiding involving myself in trouble.
You will see.

You will see what it seems like to mess with a head bodyguard of Khun No.

"Ready, babe?" Vegas teased as he starts the engine.

"Babe?!" I asked confused. "What are you saying?"

"Okay. Let me just call you baby."

I pretended to puke with his ideas but Vegas only laugh at my current state.

Do you even have the energy to think about possible endearments than to think whether we will make it alive? Wow.

What kind of brain do you have Vegas? Are you made to flirt 24/7?

"Pete, you should promise me that you won't die there." He said while driving.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I answered. "Of course. I also don't have any plan to drag your heavy dead body in case you got killed."

"That's so sweet." He said as his lips formed a smirk.

"Yes, and you haven't paid yet for what you did to me." Sometimes, it's great to blackmail him about that.

"Can I suggest something?"

Fixing my gun, I didn't bother to look at him and just responded with a 'hmm?'

"You can also do your revenge on me."

"What?"

"You can also tie me and torture me. I have lots of sex toys in case you wanted to use them-Fuck! Pete! Stop hitting my shoulder!"

I slapped him on his shoulders several times as my face flushed red like a ripe tomato.

Maybe there is a high chance of us dying in a car crash because we were fighting than dying in Khun Korn's hand.

"What the hell are you saying?"

Damn. I can't breathe in shock!

"What? Why are you shy? Stop pretending like we didn't do it last night when Venice was asleep at Khun Sun's mansion-wait! wait! Stop hitting me!"

"Can I tape your mouth?" I asked trying to find if there is some duct tape here.

This is Vegas. Vegas and his mouth without breaks.

"You can also silence me with your lips, Pete. I prefer that." He teased once again.

Never mind, I will just smash your head with the hammer you bought.