Chapter Six

EVERYBODY gathers in the living room, guards are scattered everywhere and the rest of the clueless members are just sitting comfortably.

I made sure that Che' will be sitting beside his brother, in case something happens between the two families.

"I invited Vegas and Macau here," Pa said nonchalantly.

"Why did you even invite them?" As expected from Khun who reacted first and expressed his dismay.

The rest were looking at Pete. I can't see his reaction. He just held his head low, motionless that I cannot speak about what he felt.

"I heard that they got a new brother so I wanted to see the," Pa added and looks at Kinn. "Welcome them and tell them to come here."

When Vegas arrived, he was only accompanied by Macau and Nop. Vegas is carrying the baby covered with a black huge towel and greeted us politely.

What? What is with his reaction? At this moment, I am expecting him to show his evilness or create chaos.

Vegas is so calm that I am already wondering. Macau also smiled and waved a little hi to Porche'.

What the hell? My head is aching; I forgot that these two are in the same school. Tsk.

"Sit down." Pa acknowledged their arrival and told them to take a sit.

"What's the name of the kid?"

"Venice," Vegas answered immediately.

"Who gave that kid a name?" Khun asked and instructed Arm and Pol to hide Pete on their back.

"Someone special gave him this name."

Why can you still smile in this type of situation? Why are they so relaxed and not worrying that they might end up dead after this?

"Do you have any plans for your brother?" Pa asked.

I know he is testing if what Pete and I reported was true.

"At first, I want to send him to the orphanage but I change my mind, I will keep the baby."

What?

I turn my head and gaze at Pete. He was still not moving or making any expression.

Why isn't he surprised by this? I cannot read him or his next move. Why is he getting so unpredictable?

I saw Porsche stand up with Che', they held Pete's arms and guide him upstairs.

Is he uncomfortable seeing Vegas?

When I saw Pa smiling from what Porsche did, I know that he is convinced that Pete will remain loyal to the Main Family. Vegas also didn't escape from my eyes and saw him following the direction where Pete went with his cunning eyes. I saw how disappointed he was when Pete left.

The fact that Pete cannot stand to be in the same room as Vegas is already a sign that he will stay. Is my father isn't convinced yet?

The rest of the meeting where about the properties the Second Family will give up and how will be the process. I know that Pa will get the properties first before killing them. What I am not sure about is the safety of the baby.

As I am bored as hell, I left them first and take a nap in my room.

I know why Pa kept the conversation going. He is trying to catch something from Vegas' mouth. I wonder what he is doing.

After a nap, when I went outside; I saw Che' talking to his brother I didn't bother to interfere. At the side, Macau is talking to Pa- you're in danger boy. The bodyguard named Nop is at the corner and is holding the baby.