Crowd - YEAH!!!

Clarke and Monty walk away and so do I but in opposite directions. 

As I'm walking away I feel someone grab my wrist and as I turn around, It was Murphy, I then quickly pull my arm away from him and kept walking.

Murphy- Phoneix can we please talk

Phoneix - No, Murphy.. I have nothing to say to you

Murphy - Please Phoneix let me explain.. I know I've been like a dick and been acting out but please let me explain, please i beg of you

As Murphy said that I turned to look at him to then see sorrow in his eyes

Phoneix - Fine, you got 5 mins.. met me at the ship in 20 mins.

Murphy - okay.. thank you

I then turn away and walk away from Murphy, slowly already regretting my decision to speak to him. He has done so many shitting things in less than 24 hrs..why should i give him the time and day to explain- I'm so stupid. 

20 minutes later:

As I'm sitting here waiting for Murphy in the ship my mind keeps running- regretting everything, every life decision I've made, I begin to stand up to leave, as I do that Murphy walks in 

Phoneix thoughts - great..can't leave now.

We then sit down as I keep staring down at my boots, playing with my laces.

Murphy - I don't know how to start this..

Phoneix - Just say whatever you wanted to explain to me Murphy..

Murphy - Yeah, you're right sorry.... *long pause* I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I've been treating you lately and how my actions have been affecting our relationship *pause* shit.. friendship I mean. You deserve an explanation.. *gets cut off*

Phoneix -...why did you take the bracelet off Murphy. The bracelet is the only way for my father and your family and literally everyone on The Ark to know that we are alive, and the ground is safe!!! *pissed off tone*

Murphy - *yells* Phoenix I HAVE NO FAMILY, I HAVE NO ONE ON THE ARK TO GO BACK TO! IM ALONE, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. *tears begin to fall*

Phoneix - *looks up at Murphy and eyes connect* *voice soften* Murphy...i - i didn't know that, you never told me..

Murphy - Because you never asked, you just assumed...both my parents died Phoneix - I took off my bracelet because I have no one- there's no one on The Ark that would care if I'm alive or died. 

Phoneix - thats not true...*gets cut off*

Murphy - ..yes it is- 

*long pause*

Murphy - I'm sorry for everything Phoneix you dont deserve to be treated this way, I dont deserve you. *slowly stand up to walk away*

Phoneix- *gets up* Murphy..

Murphy then turns around to face Phoneix

I then place my hand on Murphy face and look him in the eyes as he looked into mind

Phoneix - *soft tone* I care if you are alive. I'm sorry I didn't know about your parents, if I knew that then *gets cut off*

Murphy - it doesn't matter anymore. *he then looks down at the ground and slowly begins to step away but then stops suddenly*

Phoneix - *quietly* murphy.

I then see Murphy eyes wondering to my lips and back to my eyes.. as be both begin to get closer to one another. I then slowly put my arms around his neck has his hands wrapped around my waist ----- and suddenly the world went quiet. our eyes locked to ours lips; our bodies embrace to one another as till then our lips slowly began to collide.... passion that could never be written. passion that could never be told. It was only the type of passion that could only be felt.