The Deal: Chun Li - Street Fighter

~Commence~

Blue sky with the morning sun, green plains with various flowers being swayed by the breeze. At this point in time, you'd expect people just getting ready to wake up, but not him.

He, who's titled the [Spin Genius] for his talent of executing spinning kicks beautifully, beating a high school student when he was only in primary school, and an individual aiming to popularize the martial art once again in front of the whole world by entering the ring and fighting other martial artist and beating them with his taekwondo and taekwondo alone.

And currently, we see the genius alone, practicing his kicks against a bag early in the morning. With his dobok accompanied with his black belt. The teen genius has short light brown hair cut into a mullet with bangs, he's a pale skinned individual with a well built yet lean body. His brown eyes are accompanied with thick brown eyebrows, long eyelashes and lips with a feminine pink tint.

[Y/N Seong: The Spin Genius][18, 6'4"]

[18, 6'4"]

With a sudden exhale, he lunged a short step before stopping abruptly, twisting his body to the left while simultaneously raising his right leg, he then extended his leg swiftly, hitting the bag fast and hard which resulted in a bang that resonated in the gym.
He paused for a short moment before quickly delivering three kicks from the top, middle, and the bottom of the bag.

Retracting his leg and going back to his ready stance, he exhaled once more before his body became relaxed.

Sounds of applause caused him to turn around to see a female his age leaned against the gym entrance, brown hair tied into two buns, big round brown eyes together with thick brown eyebrows that thins out at the end and long brown eyelashes, pink supple small lips that almost rest into a pout, heightening her cuteness, her ears having a pair of pearl white earrings.

Her attire consisted of a blue top, that hugs her bust, with gold intricate lines that curve around her front bust and a black bottom with a white garter that's settled at her waist, and a pair of spiked bracelets. This is Chun Li, a beautiful woman that came from China and has won many battles with her Kung Fu.

 This is Chun Li, a beautiful woman that came from China and has won many battles with her Kung Fu

[Chun Li: Blue Jade]
[18, 5'7"]

Stepping inside, she took off her shoes and earrings before walking up to Y/N, smiling, she greeted him, "Heya, Y/N! Or should I say [Spin Genius]?" Which caused the 6'4" teen to groan, "Please don't do that, it's not cool." He then shivered as he recalled the past.

"Why not? You used to think it was." Chun Li teased further, tip toeing which allowed her to reach just below his chest, smirking at the cringing male.

He sighed, pushing her back down, "Kids think all titles are cool..." He started, shaking his head, he continued, "Hell, just point at someone and give them a dumb title like 'The Guzzler' and they'd think it's cool." He finished, making the female cringe also.

He chuckled as he saw her reaction before patting her on the head, "So, what business does the [Blue Jade] have with me?" Y/N smirked at the mention of her title, which made her cringe even harder than he did at his own.

"First off, please don't do that, and second, do you remember the deal we had?" Chun Li stated which made Y/N raise an eyebrow, "Deal? What deal?"

This made Chun Li stare blankly at Y/N, "After our 'spar', we made a deal where the loser has to obey what the winner says." This got the genius to think for a while before suddenly remembering said "Spar" which totally didn't end up with broken floors and walls.

Lifting up his finger, he said, "Oh yeah, I remember now!-" "And I won" "Oh yeah-wait, you did?"

Rubbing her temples, she sighed, "This!-ugh! I swear he has bad memory..." She then shaked her head as she looked up to Y/N. "Yes I did, I won."

"So, what?"

Recoiling from the question, she asked, "What 'what?'?" Shaking his head in bemusement, he asked, "What's your order?"

Answering without hesitation, she said, "Date me."

Y/N then gained a smile, putting an arm around her shoulder, he stated, "Could've just asked, was about to ask you out, but you beat me to it." This got her to smile, looking up at the male, she questioned, "Really? That's good then!"

Pulling him towards the door, she said "C'mon, I know a good restaurant!" Patting her on the head, he said, "Hold up, I need to change first!"

Twisting her mouth to the side into a pout, she meekly said, "Fine.."

"Oh don't be so pouty now, I'm gonna be quick!"

~Fin~

A/N: This oneshot was made because I wanted to write a bit before I get back to writing the next chapter of the haikyuu book, and this is the oneshot I made because I saw artworks of her on Pinterest, the great place for finding artworks, not so great place if you wanna find the creator.