Confession: Noah - Windbreaker

This is the windbreaker oneshot I've been meaning to do, so hope you enjoy.

This = Korean

This = English

~Commence~

Watching Noah get beaten in a race by Jay was amusing to say the least, her having a tantrum like a kid while having difficulty to say sorry to Jay like a kid who's guilty of something.

And while it is amusing to just watch her like that, you guys needed to go home to that apartment you three rented.

Nudging Owen who is beside you and giving him a quick nod, he nods back seemingly understanding what you meant.

"Oi, Noah and you giant blondie! Let's go!"

You shouted as you waved them over where you are after you gave your farewell to Owen.

As the three of you are walking, you decided to have some fun with Noah.

"So, you lost, huh?"

You say with a smirk while facing Noah, the giant behind the two of you.

"Yes! Yes! I get it, okay?!"

She shouts at you, while you just keep your smirk as you lean down towards her.

"Soooooo... What are you gonna do next? I heard you saying you'll beat him in an official match, which is impossible considering our crew isn't even listed."

You question her, still having smirk which she mirrored as she explained her plan to participate in the tournament, at the end, your smirk turned into a dumbfounded face.

"Huh?! You're saying you'll replace a crew member from any crew..?"

You question, still baffled after hearing the plan she made, while entering your guys' apartment.

"Yes, is there something wrong with that?"

She ask, tilting her head with that grin of hers.

"Yes, there's alot of things that are wrong with it, the crew will get DQ'd if you're discovered to be replacing one of their members, and what if you lose?"

You stated before realizing your mistake. Inching her face close to you, her grin now gone, and replaced with a frown.

"Huh? Lose? Do you have no faith in me or something? Of course I'll win!"

She shouts while pushing her finger on your chest, which you caught with your hand.

"No, I do have faith in you but that plan is just, bonkers? Is that how you say it, yeah, bonkers!

This made her grin appear again, seemingly happy with what you said about having faith in her.

"Well, whatever, I just gotta win."

This makes you want to protest but stopped considering her stubbornness, she will most likely not listen to you.

Oh well, you just hope she doesn't get hurt severely.