The wolf start looking for a shirt for Louis and handed him a baby blue shirt with bugs all over it and a pair of shorts.

Louis gladly took it and headed to the restroom while legoshi start making room on his bed.

Everyone already changed into their sleep wear. Louis came back wearing Louis shirt and his shorts.

The deer took a glimpse at legoshi and notice how red he is. Legoshi couldn't help but stare at him.

Seeing him in his shirt was really a cute sight to see.

Once he made room in his bed he climb In first than allowed Louis to hop in next. When Louis hopped in the wolf notice how close they were.

He know that it wasn't his first time sleeping on the same bed with Louis but it was beg and his is small. It doesn't have room for two.

Legoshi notice his antlers would be a problem for him to get inside. " Don't worry,  these are fake." Louis removed his antlers and put it next to his bag.

"They fell of during lunch so I visit haru to get cleaned up since she was close by.

It will take time for my real one to come out so I shouldn't be a problem for now." The wolf nodded as he scooted back for room for Louis.

As the red deer closed the curtain behind him, he turned to face legoshi and notice how close their face were.

"Sorry, It's not much room as I thought." Legoshi chuckle "Don't worry I don't really mind." Louis replied

"You don't mind sharing the blanket with me... right?" He questioned " not at all."

As he got under the covers, he instantly fell asleep next to legosi.

While that was happening, a tiger walking down the hallway to the headmaster office to get some info about Louis and jerry.

Lucky for him the security guards were easy to pass by and no one was around the office so the security guards were pretty bad at their job.

Bill pov

As I enter the office I began to look though the Jerry's files I found out that he was from another school.

The school he worked at caught on fire and nobody knows how it started. "Man I really need to start watching the news."

Not only that but his a very skilled teacher that teach sea language and photography that transferred him to this place.

That's most likely it though the fire incident seem important so I wrote it down on my notes.

I put down Jerry files and start looking through louis.

I was able to find any evidence but did learned that his parents are duds and are different species.

'That explain the strength when he pulled me.'

They're out of the country for the meeting.

I didn't find any information about them except for the fire and quickly left the office.

Not wanting to stay up later I quickly head back to my dorm before anyone could spot me.

Louis pov

I woke up to the sound of whimpering. The whimpering is coming from. Legoshi and he's shaking quite a lot.

He must be having a nightmare.

I move a little closer to him and gently place my and to his chest. "Don't worry I'm here." He slowly calm down and continue sleeping peacefully.