"Being soft-hearted isn't a bad thing." He reminded this stubborn guy. "You're so harsh."

Sol sat on the vacant chair beside Korn and tries to wake him up again. "Hey, if you don't want to study chess then you can go home."

Korn removed the handkerchief he just used to cover his face, and looked at him in happiness. "You're not kidding, are you?"

"No, I am not. Let this sleepy and troublemaker Khun go home." Sol smiled and stares at Korn.

The other guy almost jumped from his seat, and placed his bag on his shoulder, ready to go home. Sol can only look up with a smile. Sometimes, Korn could be stubborn but also behaves like a kid every time his wants are followed.

"Okay. Okay. You're gonna leave me here." Sol said that made Korn's brows furrow.

"You're old enough. Bye."

"Bye!" Sol waved his hands and his eyes widened in shock when Korn went near him and steal a kiss.

"See you tomorrow!"

Sol giggled."See you tomorrow."

Hearing it from Khun Sun himself. Sol is Khun Korn's first love, the person he deeply fell in love with. It was only Sol who managed to tame the uncontrollable and short-tempered Khun Korn.

"They dated almost at the end of their freshman years. Some stories say Korn and Sol are the perfect couples who prove that opposite attracts. Let us say that even though Korn is somehow rude to others, there is my brother who balances everything out. I have seen them as the couple who had the healthiest kind of relationship."

"Did you have a misunderstanding again with your brother?" Sol asked and handed Korn a cup of ice cream.

"He is always like that; he is growing up a tricky and stupid bastard." The irritation he feels cannot hide as he complains again about his younger brother.

Sun who was just in his last year in high school sat properly, looking at his brother who was doing his best to calm down his boyfriend.

"Kan is still a kid. He will understand it once he grew up."

"Kan is eighteen, the same age as your brother and he already did lots of evil things in life," Korn argued.

"He will still learn from it." Sol scooped his ice cream and places it near Korn's mouth to eat it. "He is still your brother and you should teach him. Korn, you should not look at your younger brother as an enemy or a competitor." He reminded.

Sun sat quietly, listening to the conversation. He had met Korn several times and what he had kept in his mind is his hard-headed younger brother.

Based on Korn's stories, it was Kan who received attention from their parents to the point that he grew up wanting everything to favor him. In their business, Kan has also started messing with him such as delaying the plans or sabotaging them for fun.

"When both of them are already in their fourth year, Kan and I also entered college and became classmates. That is when Kan found out about his brother being in a relationship with a man for nearly three years. I think Korn hid Sol from his younger brother very well as he knew that Kan hated that kind of relationship."

I turn sideways looking at Vegas. I knew that Khun Kan has always despised that kind of relationship that he even hated Vegas because of it.