"We were the ones who committed such a grave mistake," Aizawa said listlessly. He clutched on tighter to the Licenses of the three heroes. "We're the ones who were there that night, and we were the ones who watched innocents being murdered. And yet, people who are completely unrelated are bearing the brunt. Young, promising heroes are the ones who are being affected. They're fighting our battle, when they had nothing to do with it. We truly are the most pathetic. We don't deserve to be called heroes."

"....."

"..... what do you suggest we do then, Shota?"

"I don't know about you guys. But I've made my choice." Saying so, Aizawa threw his own License onto the ground. He stomped on it harshly, breaking the esteemed metal card.

"I don't deserve to be a hero. That's the decision I've taken. And for the finale, last battle of my career, I want to side with the team that I truly support. The team that I believe, deserves to win this time. I'm sorry."

"You're not alone."

Aizawa turned around to look at the other three. Snipe, Midnight and Present Mic. All three of them had broken their Licenses, and had strewn them on the rubble below their feet.

"You've taken the right decision, Shota," Snipe said. "We're not worthy of the title of Hero. We're fakes. Completely fake. But if there is even one little act of courage and bravery that could be classified as heroic, I will gladly do it. Tonight is one such night, Shota. A night where we must take the right choice. We're in this together."

Midnight and Present Mic nodded along to Snipe's statements.

"Then let's go."

Slowly, with both their hands raised above their heads, the four heroes approached the villain team, ready to switch sides.

________________________________________________________________________________

"What is she doing.....?"

The UA students cluelessly stared at the massive screen, unable to come up with any reaction. Todoroki had his eyes downcast, his hands trembling.

"Yui-chan..... is on their side.....?!" Momo whispered under her breath, her eyes wide in terror.

"Those eyes. Those same, cold eyes....." Todoroki muttered under his breath, and the group listened to him with rapt attention. "She's..... she's one of them....."

"You mean she was a spy all along?"

"No, she wasn't," Todoroki breathed. "She's not a spy. She did not know about it either. But why.....?"

"There's only five minutes left," Midoriya said, his voice laced with fear. "In five minutes, they'll attack. We need to get to safety before that."

"But Yui....."

"You need to understand, Shitty Hair," Bakugo growled. "There's nothing we can do. She's chums with (F/N). I'm pretty sure they're siblings or something, they've even got the same type of quirk. We need to focus on what is more important right now."

The words of logic seemed to have done the trick, and the group of trainee heroes came to understand that they had indeed, lost one of their allies to the villain side.