Vega:"Are you alright, Your Highness? I see your temperature is rising along with your face turning red."

Tyuule:"N-no! I'm quite fine, thank you." She reassured him. Vega knew all too well what she was feeling and decided to tease her.

Vega:"Should you wish, the Slayer can carry you back to your personal quarters so that you may better rest there."

Tyuule:"E-EH!?"

Without hesitation the Slayer went forward causing her to close her eyes and look away. She felt herself get swept off her feet and get carried but not in the way she expected. He basically threw Tyuule over his shoulder as he carried her back to her household.

Tyuule:'GRH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!' She angrily yelled in her thoughts since she totally expected a 'princess carry' she would always hear about in her younger years. As she passed by her people, who struggled to hold in their laughter, she started to calm down and just accepted the carry.

Tyuule:'Goodness, I guess it isn't so bad after all.' She propped her arms on his shoulder and rested her chin on her hands. She enjoyed the rest of the carry back while starring at the night sky.

Tyuule:'Thank you, Mighty Slayer.'

She looked back down and off in the distance, she saw her.

Tyuule:"What!? What's she doing here!?" She yelled out

Tyuule:"What!? What's she doing here!?" She yelled out. Her people stopped laughing at the spectacle and turned to where she was looking.

Off in the distance, under the beautiful pale moon, stood the Apostle of Emroy, Rory the Reaper.

Vega:"Who is 'she'?" He asked causing the Slayer to set down Tyuule.

Tyuule:"It's Rory Mercury, a Demi-God and Apostle of the God of Darkness, war, and violence! She's dangerous since Demi-God's can wipe out entire armies alone! I know the Slayer is strong but I doubt even he can take her on!"

Vega:"So you say, what say you Slayer?" He asked. The Man in Green grabbed his Crucible and walked out of the village towards the Reaper.

???:"Hoh? Aren't you big~." The little girl voiced watching the man walk towards her.

Vega:"We come to you with no ill intent. We just wish to know where you stand between the Empire and the Warrior Bunnies."

???:"I serve under the God, Emory, not under the Empire or even the Bunnies. What caused this amount of death and destruction?"

Vega:"It is the man that stands before you, the HellWalker, Unchained Predator, Scourge of Hell...the Doom Slayer."

???:"Doom...Slayer, you say? Well, I must then thank you Slayer for giving me an enjoyable day~. All those souls passed through me at once, it felt quite good, you know~?"