Chapter 2: Fierce Enemies, Battles Evolve.

*After making his very own bey, he asks his friend to battle, he accepts. Now they are on their way to the park so they can test Memer's Power.*

William: "Bro, you are going to get pounded bro, I have all the power in the world to beat you."

Gaster: "Hope you're sure about that, im about to wipe the floor with you."

*The two look at each other with their game face on, then have a good laugh, friends just bein friends. After awhile, they finally make it to the park. And there was a few people there. So the two go to the stadium, people see they're about to battle so they stand around and watch.*

Gaster: "Let me look at your bey first."

William: "Sure"

*He says as they both hand each other their beys*

Gaster: "So... Kross Memer... It doesn't have a Double Chassis like Valkyrie... Woah, the driver... that looks like it packs some speed... Wow... It's his first bey and it already looks strong..."

William: "Master Azeban... A Racoon Capable of wielding the power of memes, just like mine... Double Chassis, 4B... Driver, Conspiracy... Man... I can't wait to battle this!"

William: "You're goin down!"

Gaster: "In your dreams, bro!"

3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!

*Neither of them pull of a Sparking Shoot/Lightning Launch. Both beys have landed, and are accelerating around the stadium, then they both go in for the attack*

William: "Show em who's the best!"

Gaster: "Go get em!"

*they both unleash a heavy barrage of attacks, neither of them budging an inch. Memer Attacks and knocks Azeban away, as Azeban starts speeding around the stadium*

William: "Woah, It's so fast!"

Gaster: "Rrraaaghh! Azeban!"

*Gaster awakens and Azeban starts to glow, William can see Azeban's Avatar Over Gaster*

William: "We won't lag behind! Memer!"

*William awakens and memer starts glowing, Gaster can see Memer's Avatar Over William*

*The crowd can see the two blader's aura around them, Red vs Green. The two beys attack each other, then there's a big beam of light, bolts of Red, Blue and Green. the wind coming from they beys are so intense, the crowd tries to hang on, while the two bladers are swept off their feet.

The beam clears, as the bladers look to see who had won the battle... no one did... it was a double burst!*

William: "A... double burst? I was able to burst Azeban?"

Gaster: "What? A double burst? That's crazy..."

William: "Let's go again!"

Gaster: "Yea! Lets do i-"

???: "Hold it!"

Both: "Huh?"

*Everyone looked toward the direction the voice came from*

???: "I want to battle you. Do you accept my challenge?"

*William looks at him, he forms a smile and ??? also smiles*

William: "Yea! I accept!"

???: "Cool! This should be interesting.. The names Helen Martin."

William: "Mines William, but you can call me The Dank Memer."

*Helen walks up to the stadium, getting ready to battle. William is worried, since he's never battled this guy. He didn't know what to do, but he was ready anyway*

Gaster: "I'll be the Ref."

*Gaster walks to the left side of the stadium*

Gaster: "Examine each others beys!"

*The two walk to the side, and gives each other their beys.*

William: "So, this is his bey... Looks like an attack type, just like mine. It has Xtreme, this driver is known to be extremely fast... Gotta be careful..."

Helen: "So, Kross Memer... According to that battle, seems to be pretty strong. pretty good for a rookie. Let's see it's really as strong as it seems..."

Helen: "Nice bey, best of luck to you."

William: "Same to you."

Gaster: "Bladers Ready!"

*The two get into their launch positions*

William: "Imma try something new..."

3,

*William stands still*

2,

*Still standing still*

1,

*Stick figure man*

Go,

*r u ok bro-*

SHOOT!

*William Puts all his power and energy into his launch, pulling off a Sparking Shoot/Lightning Launch*

Helen: "A Sparking Launch? Eh, this'll be done in seconds..."

William: "A Sparking Launch, Sick!"

*both beys circle around the stadium, but Harpe is spinning faster*

Helen: "Blade of God!"

*Harpe attacks Memer, Sending it into the wall, Bursting it.*

*everybody gasps except Helen, Helen has a straight face.*

Gaster: "I-Its... uhm..."

Helen: "Kindled Harpe with a burst finish. I am the winner."

William: "Wow... just one hit took me out...?"

*Helen puts his glasses back on*

Helen: "I really enjoyed that battle! Hope to see you again sometime! see ya!"

*Helen walks away, William still in shock that his bey had been burst.. He goes to pickup his disassembled bey off the stadium floor*

William: "It only took one blow.. I can't believe that... How did he do that..."

Gaster: "Don't let a little loss get you down.. This just means that we have to start training and mastering our beys.

William: "Yea, You're right! Lets do this!"

*Gaster replaces Helen and gets ready for battle, as they both get in their launch positions*

Both + Crowd: "3, 2, 1,"

Both: "Go Shoot!"

{TBC}

Did you like this chapter? Let me know what you liked and disliked. Thanks for reading!!

Next Chapter: Chapter 3: Ready for anything! Hikaru and Hyuga!