Truth

"How did that go Berry?"
"Well, I know they'll have fun"
"Not as much fun as we will~"
Nightmare grabbed onto Blue's waist and pulled him close, making the tiny skeleton giggle.
"Now, now not until you do what you promised to~"
"Oh right, I did say I'd do something with you. You still want to?"
"Of course! And I've been looking into nice places to go that aren't...you know..."
"...Ya...I do, so before you start thinking the way you're bound to start doing so. Let's go."
"Oh? Alright! I'll go get changed, see you in a bit honey!"
Blue gave Nightmare another small kiss, before running off to go change his clothes. Nightmare smiled, following behind his enthusiastic boyfriend happily. By the time he caught up to Blue, Blue had already gotten himself dressed.
"Look amazing Blue, like always~"
"It's nothing fancy, just something comfy...and easy to take off for when we get back~"
Blue teased, Nightmare feeling himself blush a little more than he probably should have.
"Perfect~"
"Hm, you really are cute honey when you get like this~"
"Like a blubbery mess?"
"Ya sure that"
Blue laughed a little, him and Nightmare leaving their room to go and exit the castle. 
"So Blue, what did yo want to get Ivy?"
"Well I saw some toys she might like, and some clothes, but really I'm just planning on looking around. We can get lunch after then come home and just be with each other~"
"Sounds nice~"
"I think it will be~"
Blue hummed, leading Nightmare through a portal to a cute little outdoor area with some attractions scattered around.
"Nice little place Blue"
"Ya it is"
"Definitely seems like a place you'd like"
"It is... Even a little nicer than the old one~"
"True~"
Nightmare gently grasped Blue's hand in his own, while he was doing that he rid himself of his negativity. Blue seemed confused.
"Why are you doing that? I thought you didn't like anyone seeing you like that."
"Well I don't mind you, or the boys as much anymore...and..."
Nightmare took his patch out of his pocket and placed it over his eye.
"I don't really feel like scaring kids today..."
"Aw Nighty"
Nightmare blushed, feeling embarrassed. Blue saw this and giggled.
"You don't need to be embarrassed, it's a good thing!"
"I guess- Oh look that's the store you wanted to go to!.."
Nightmare said, trying to divert Blue's attention else where. Blue knew he was doing this and chuckled.
"Oh? Well I guess it is, guess I'll leave you alone."
"Thank you"
Again Blue laughed, tugging Nightmare into a cute looking baby store. Nightmare didn't really like it, but knowing Blue enjoyed it made him plenty happy. Once they were done they walked around for a little while until Blue found a place for them to eat. They sat down at table outside and order their food and waited.
"Having fun Blue?"
"Of course, you are to right?"
"Of course I am Berry"
Putting an arm around Blue, Nightmare pulled him close.
"I love you my little Blue"
"Love you to...and um Nighty?"
"Ya?"
"Can you please tell me what happened yesterday?"
"This again?"
"Ya...sorry..."
"It's fine...and you want to know so...fine, I'll tell you..."
Nightmare breathed, calming himself a small bit before starting to explain what he was told.
"Killer ran into Dream yesterday, in an odd way..."
"Oh?.."
"He was in our AU, weirdly close to the castle... Killer saw him when he went to get formula for Falx and was pretty confused. But he wasn't confused enough to confront him so he tried to avoid him, but couldn't...Dream saw him and got pretty upset, arguing and then starting to yell..."
"Seems like him... So what happened afterwards?.."
"Nothing Killer left, but there was something else..."
"Oh?.."
Nightmare debated and wonder if he should say what he was about to, but knew that if he wasn't honest now then he'd have to be later.
"He said that I would mess up a child...and that he wouldn't let me do that, let you do that..."
"And?.."
"He...he said he would try and take Ivy, I don't know how...but he said he would... He's...just being dramatic though...jealous...even if he could and had a plan to he wouldn't...I wouldn't let him..."
"B-But Night-"
"Please Blue trust me...I won't let him take her...I never would..."
"But I'm scared Nightmare, you know him, I know him-"
"I am to, but we can't just lock our daughter in a box because we're nervous... Dream definitely acts on impulse and feelings, he may get over this or maybe he won't... But I honestly know of no way he could just take our daughter."
"He could do that...just take her..."
"And that'd be stupid, if he does that I'll kick his ass, simple as that."
Blue snorted a little, but immediately stopped
"It's not appropriate to laugh...I'm-"
"It's ok Blue, I was trying to do that..."
"Why?"
"I want to lighten the mood again... That's all my love..."
"Oh...well Nighty I would be happy in a bit if we just kept talking... I just need a little time to understand all of that... So I'll be fine...and thank you for trying."
"Don't mention it"
Nightmare gave Blue a small kiss just as their food arrived. Blue seemed to be feeling better, but Nightmare unfortunately still being unsure if he was. He just held the smaller, in attempt to keep him happy during the day they got to have together.