Bitter Yet Sweet

Early that last day, Nightmare was at his brothers empty home waiting for his lover to crawl out of his room. Nightmare was sipping his coffee and scrolling through his phone when Blue ran into the kitchen laughing and smiling excitedly. He ran up to Nightmare giving him a hug still smiling, giggling, and even crying happy tears.
"Hey darling, what's going on?"
"N-Night! It happened!"
"What did?"
"I'm- just- Look!"
Blue let go of Nightmare
"What do you want to-"
Nightmare stopped, watching Blue move his shirt up to reveal a very small soul floating around his womb. Nightmare at a lose for words, had just started giggling. Nightmare pulled Blue back into a hug, also starting to cry happy tears.
"You're pregnant!- I can't believe it! It really happened!"
"I know I'm so happy!"
Nightmare broke away from the hug and united back with Blue with a kiss. Once they parted they started giggling again.
"You know t-this is going to be a little d-difficult. Since this is my c-child, it could h-have corruption some how, or negativity powers, o-or-"
"It'll be fine, I will be fine!"
Blue reassured, continuing to giggle happily
"I know, you're tuff and-"
"I wonder how Blue did when we were gone?"
Nightmare stopped talking when him and Blue heard noises outside. They both turned to each other.
"I don't want you to go..."
Blue sadly said, Nightmare grabbing his hand and dragging Blue back over to his room.
"I don't want to either, but I'll see you soon my babe Blue."
"Ok, and I love"
"I love you to"
Pulling Blue into one more kiss, Nightmare portaled away before his brother entered the house. Blue already missed Nightmare but wanted to put a happy face on for his friends. So he looked down and rubbed his belly.
"We'll go see daddy again soon little one..."
Blue hummed to himself
"He already loves you...I can tell..."
After saying that Blue heard the front door open. Even though Blue loved his friends, he couldn't help but sigh a little.
"But I sadly don't think I can say the same about your uncle..."
He thought about Dream, and trying to tell him that he is pregnant...and then telling him who the babies father's...
"It's not like I can't tell him...and once the babies born he'll know...and even before then he's gonna want to see the soul...and then he'll see the tattoo... I...I have no other choice but to tell him the truth... This will be difficult..."
Walking out of his room Blue was greeted to the sight of his friends, the two of them seeming happy as perusal and Palette being cute, tiny, and, bubbly.
"Hi Unca Blue!"
Palette screamed, running over to Blue and hugging him.
"Hi Palette, how was the trip?"
"Fun! I loved it!, we did ssoooo many things! Right dad?"
"Hehe, Yep we sure did"
Ink said with a chuckle
"I'm gonna go put my stuff way, I'll see ya later!"
Palette again yelled, dragging his suitcase over to his room. Dream sighed.
"That poor kid has the attention span of his father."
"Hey I'm not that bad!"
Ink argued jokingly, yet still grumpily. Both Dream and Blue laughed, Blue's slowly turning into a nervous chuckle. The two partners seemed confused by this.
"Blue, is there something wrong? You seem...different."
Dream said, starting to act nervous himself
"I...need to talk to you guys..."
"Oh ok, what is it?"
Ink asked now also starting to get concerned.
"There's something I won't be able to hide... So I need to be honest now...I should be... But it's more I have to be...since I can't hide anything anymore..."
"Ok Blue...go on, you can be honest..."
Dream's calm and relaxed tone was nice, but Blue knew that it wouldn't last long.
"You both know the man that I have been seeing, very well actually..."
"Ok...keep going..."
"And well...I'm pregnant, and we both wanted it. But-"
"Your pregnant!"
Dream happily screamed, giving Blue a hug.
"Dream-"
"I'm so happy for you! So who's the-"
"Dream stop!"
Blue pushed Dream off of him, Blue was shaking...he was scared.
"Huh?.. What is it?.."
"He's- The baby's..."
Blue breathed
"The baby's your nephew or niece..."
"Oh! Why of course it is! It's your baby, right Inky?"
Dream looked at Ink to see a scared and maybe even an angry expression on his face. Blue saw that to and realized that Ink had already picked up on what Blue was trying to say.
"Ink? Why do you look like that?"
"Dream..."
Dream looked back over at Blue, and stayed silent so he could speak.
"The baby is your nephew or niece..."
Dream's original look of joy and happiness, changed to one of anger and betrayal as Blue's words set in.
"How...How could you do that!? With him of all monsters!?"
"Dream-"
"Don't try and flip this around on me! You know how he is!"
"Please Dream listen, he's different! He can!-"
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE BLUE!"
Blue didn't say anything and only started to cry as Dream continued to scream.
"YOU VIOLATED MY TRUST TOWARDS YOU! BECAUSE YOU HAD SOMETHING GOING ON WITH THAT HORRIBLE!-"
"He isn't horrible!"
Blue some how managed to scream, making Dream stop and sulk as he grumbled.
"Get out..."
"Wha-"
"You heard me, I SAID GET OUT!"
After getting the only answer Blue needed, he stood up and started to walk towards the door. Ink went to stop him but didn't as Dream followed behind him. Blue left and Dream screamed from the door.
"AND DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK! WE ALREADY KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU!.."
Blue knew what that meant, he couldn't come back to get his stuff... Dream must not want him around long enough to even do that...around him...Ink maybe...and more likely Palette... Blue's beloved nephew...
Blue started crying even more as he ran even faster over to Nightmare's castle. But he was in the wrong AU for that to happen, no matter how fast he ran he wouldn't find Nightmare...he wouldn't find anyone where he was running.
Even though he left during the morning, he ended being lost till that night. It was cold...it was close the the end of December and Blue was freezing... But he had nowhere to go...he didn't know where to go...
Tired and alone Blue sat down, still shivering watching snow fall down around him. The only source of warmth Blue had was Nightmare's jacket. All he did was snuggle up in, and mutter something under his breath.
"I'm sorry..."
Was the last thing he said before falling asleep, now waiting for death to take him easily...