The corner of his mouth was tinted red with blood and his shirt was disheveled. He was clearly hispanic just by the brown of his skin and particular features I recognized. He had a tattoo of a rose on his neck and a teardrop under his right eye.

        "What do we know?" Nico got straight to business. Giuseppe, Vincent, Dominic, and two other men were standing around the guy. The first gentleman I didn't know was an older man probably close in age to Mr. Luciano. The second was younger and probably at a similar age to Nico or Dom. I settled my eyes back on the man. I had never seen someone tied up before and for the purposes of interrogation. It didn't settle well in my gut. 

"He seems to only speak Spanish, but I don't know if he's legit or not. Giada," Mr. Luciano turned his attention to me and without saying anything he knew I understood that he wanted me to speak with him. 

"Habla Inglés? I asked him. The man's black pitted eyes scanned over me and a smirk formed on his lips. "Que te folle un pez" he cursed at me. My eyes dropped down to a glare. 

This man had short buzzed hair and I could see a small scar on his head where maybe he'd cracked it somewhere before. I wanted to do that to him again. 

"What'd he say?" Vincent asked.

        "He told me to get fucked by a fish" I huffed. Nicolas walked up to the man and punched him in the face. "Try again," he told me. "Habla, puta madre" I cursed him back. (Talk, mother fucker) The man smiled a malicious grin at me and the small tint of blood from the corner of his mouth had come to trickle out over his chin. He had a rounded face and I wasn't sure if that was from swelling or just how his face was structured. 

"Cono," he spat back. (Cunt) I turned away from him to face the men. "He called me a cunt. I don't think he is interested in talking" I told them. Nicolas went up to the man again and punched him harder until a crack sounded from the man's nose. He yelped in pain then started laughing like a maniac. 

"Who the fuck do you work for and what's he want? We won't ask you twice" Nico seethed. I was busy trying to hide the tremble from my voice and fidgeting hands. My hearts never beat this quickly. My body clenched with the violence I don't want to be a witness to.

"Ellos te matarae" I warned the man. (they will kill you) "Yo no soy un soplón" he told me. 

        "He says he's not a snitch" I translated to them. The man's nose was profusely bleeding down his face and it made me cringe. Nicolas pulled his gun out and shoved it in the man's mouth. "How about now?" He tested him. The man writhed in his seat, but couldn't move much because they were sure to tie the binds tightly. "How do you say balls?" Nico glanced back and asked me. "Uh, cojones," I told him, wondering why. 

Nico quickly removed the gun from his mouth and shoved the barrel of the gun into his groin now instead. "I'll blow your cojones right off and neuter you like the bitch you are," he raised his voice.

        Mr. Luciano just stood in the background with his hands behind his back while he observed his son. How can they be so cold? "Me voy a follar a tu perra" the man said, looking past Nico to me. Nicolas followed the man's eye line and waited for me to translate. I sighed. "He said he'll fuck your bitch." It didn't take long for Nico to lose his shit. He started mercilessly wailing on the man while the man hollered out in pain. 

Nicolas hit him so hard the chair tipped over and when it did he kicked the man hard in the torso which knocked the wind out of him. His throat made a strange sound to gasp for the air he wasn't receiving. 

        Vincent stepped forward and placed a hand on his brother's shoulder to bring him back. "If he won't talk, kill him, but if he does, let me know" Mr. Luciano said. He looked like he was about to leave. "Ignazio, stay with Nico and the girl," he ordered the younger man whom I wasn't familiar with. He had a very dark tan and a dimpled chin. His eyes were like toffee with flecks of a dark brown throughout his irises, which were seen well under the harsh lighting in this warehouse.