Reunion (Hilda)

Since you were little, you spent much time with Holst, Hilda and Balthus. Perhaps that was the best thing for you. You almost grew to be a gambler like your brother, but didn't because of Holst and Hilda consistently worrying about your... schemes.

They were harmless, for the most part.

But, one day you were out in the open and a demonic beast was about. Your brother was looking for you, but your stepmother sent mercenaries after him. You weren't safe, and the Goneril family keeping you would make unrest and people would claim you were kidnapped.

Either way, you were totally about to be mauled to death by this beast. You fought it the best you could, before it clawed at you. You were bleeding, and alone. Or so you thought.

Knights had come to defeat the beast. Among them was Catherine, which is who found you. They battle between them as your sight wavered. Soon, it was all black.

~∆~

You had woken a week after in the monestary. Since then, you were raised in the church. Soon the year would come that you were old enough to join the Officer's Academy. Excitement built in you.

You had known Cyril, Flayn, Catherine and Shamir well. Rhea taught you Faith and Reason in her free time. You were also proficient with the sword, enough to rival some newer knights. You were also shockingly talented with the axe, besting some of the less new knights.

Or really, they let you win. You knew you were strong but they exaggerate it a bit with the wins. It doesn't matter, because you make cute clothing for the kids at Garreg Mach, not to mention yourself.

Everyone arrived for the classes, all with their own unique academy fit. Yours was quite odd too, but you didn't mind. It had a frilly skirt with stockings down to small booties.

(They are shoes, for the love of God.)

Your top was adorned with a tiny cloth of purple with a lavender collar and cuffs that matched. You went with the Ashen Wolves, since the academy lacked a professor.

~∆~

During your time with the Ashen Wolves, a new professor popped out of nowhere with the legendary Jeralt. She's... pretty. She taught the Golden Deer, and practically invited all of us in Abyss to join her class. We did.

~∆~

It had been about 2 months, and you became one to stick with Marianne. She spoke bad of herself but you always were fond of her. Hilda was fond of her and you, always complimenting you and calling you cute. It was difficult to not shy up on her.

~∆~

The ball arrived, and you didn't know exactly what to do with yourself. Annette had done your makeup and you were tired from dancing. You danced with plenty guys and girls, but not many caught your eye. Hilda finished dancing with a guy and came by you. She noticed your cute curly hair that was partially braided on the side, and your magnificent frame fitting lavender gown that went to your knees. Your look was enticing to her, and she loved seeing you like this. She walked up to you, grabbing your hand. Though she was never exactly tall, she was still a tad taller than you.

She took you to dance, her hand on your waist as she smiled at you. You were quite flustered, face reddening with a flame tickling it. She giggled.

"Wow! Look at that, you look so cute, Y/N!" Her hand rested on your hip, as she drew you closer. Your breath hitched as your face went more red.

"H-Hilda!" You barely even got it out. She smiled at this, though. She was enjoying herself.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it! You have a natural charm!" Her face was slightly tinted red, as she laughed. "Come with me."

She had guided you to the Goddess Tower, where you saw Byleth take her leave. Hilda dragged you to the best area on the tower, while you stared at her.

"Pretty..." You hadn't even recognized that you said it. She grinned at you, cupping your face in her hands. She kissed you.

Not a deep kiss, just a peck. When you flared up and stuck your head to her shoulder, she only giggled.

"I knew you liked me, you're too cute."

~∆~

im 100% a Hilda simp