the new edition

Chris P.O.V
I woke up the next morning with Rasheed by my side. We have school today so it looks like I'ma be taking him. I got out of bed and walked to the shower and turned it on. I walked back in my room to get my panties and bra and Rasheed wasn't there. I panic, so I began looking for him. I couldn't find him anywhere so I proceed to go take my shower. When I got back to the shower I  almost jump out my skin seeing Rasheed peeing in the bathroom. I shook my head and got undressed. He looked at me and smiled I got in the shower and he got in with me. We washed one another up. I got out and I started doing my make up. I started brushing my teeth when I felt like I had to throw up.... it was just a feeling tho I didn't actually throw up. I got dressed. Me and bae had almost the same outfit on. I had on leather pants and a loose fitting shirt. Bae had on a leather shirt and some joggers. I grabbed my keys and we left. Once we pulled up at the school he kissed me on my forehead and we walked into the gym. Everything was going great. I started feeling nauseous so I excused my self and went to the bath room. I had threw up. That's not usual for me. I walked out and told Rasheed that I think I may be sick. He said ok and we schedule an appointment to go the doctor tomorrow. I felt so sluggish the day.

When we got to the the whole topic was about what we gonna be doing this weekend. I couldn't stand the smell of the cafeteria. I threw up right then right there. Rasheed jumped up and said ok that's enough I'ma take you home.

On the way home lysa was texting me

*txt messages*

Lysa: umm I think you might wanna take a pregnancy test cause this isn't like you at all.

Me: I'm sure it's nun just a virus

Lysa: honey, listen to for once ok

Me: fine but only to prove tht it's nun

Lysa: thxs boo

*end of txts*
I showed Rasheed the messages and he agreed to go get the test.
We got to the house and I peed in a cup. And put the test in. We waited a good 5 minutes before going back to look at the test.

I picked it up in shock ...two lines I'm pregnant.
I'm pregnant I said again rasheed looked at me and smiled he held on to me and kissed my stomach..I love him so.much if he only knew...I was having his baby and soon we would be a family hopefully