Chapter 1

Weeks have gone by when the Republic kept losing battles against the Separatists in the Anaxes systmem. The Republic's grip on winning Anaxes begins to slip away.

Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu and (Y/N) were by a table with a hologram appearing. They were discussing about the Separatist forces.

"The Droids have overrun our main production facility. It won't be long before the Separatists take Anaxes, compromising our entire reserve fleet." Mace Windu looked at the Jedi Knight and the Female Clone Sergeant as they listened closely.

That was when they saw Commander Cody and Captain Rex walk over to them, helmets under their arms like (Y/N) has with hers. It was designed like Captain Rex's armour, however her armour has more blue to it than his.

"Pardon the interruption, General, but Rex here has a good theory on why we keep, uh... losing." Commander Cody looked at Mace, and would be lying if he wasn't slightly nervous.

"Please, Captain."

"The Droid Army uses analytics to predict our strategy. The first time we use a tactic, it's very effective. The next, less so." Anakin took this in and looked at (Y/N) who was also listening. "In fact, the more we use a certain tactic, the less effective it becomes. They learn our tendencies and use that data against us. To counter them, we're constantly working out ways to vary our attack."

"But the losses we are experiencing on Anaxes are not commonplace." Mace told them.

"Exactly." Rex nodded and continued to speak, now looking at the hologram that has changed a few seconds ago. "The counterattacks are so specific, it's my strategy the Droids know, my playbook. I would've asked Sergeant (Y/N) to come up with a plan, but we all know how that turns out." (Y/N) looked away kind of sadly, but Anakin reassured her by patting her back gently.

"We didn't mean anything by it, Sergeant. We apologize for that. However, my concern is that Rex is one of our best." Commander Cody now looked at them all, becoming serious. "If the Droids can learn to defeat him, we may all be vulnerable." Mace looked at (Y/N) and Anakin, and felt bad for the Sergeant. She was never the best at making plans, but her abilities are something else. She is a great help and follows orders well depending on the situation. Bringing her in for personal, private training was the best for the Female. He snapped out of his thinking and looked at the two Clones.

"What do you propose?"

"Let Rex and me take a small squad behind enemy lines. There's a Separatist Cyber Center which relays all battlefield intel to their command ship. If we're going to find anything, it will be there."

"If you think it will help turn this fight around, get going."

"Thank you, General." Rex thanked and stayed still for moment, thinking to himself.

"Rex, is there anything else?" Anakin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, General." That was when Cody and Rex left, going out of view before Mace spoke up again.

"Sergeant. Don't feel bad about not being that efficient in making plans. You're a very good soldier in your own special way."

"Thank you, Master." (Y/N) nodded her head with a small smile. She addresses Mace Windu and other Jedi Masters as 'Master' because they helped her gain control of her incredible speed and stuck by her side in difficult times. She could've been the only Clone that most Jedi actually shown interest in. "I will go with the Captain and Commander on this mission, just incase speed will be involved."

"I wanted you to go anyway because there is a squad we have been discussing about for you to meet." Mace smiled a little. "The squad don't know about you, so try to be slow at introducing yourself."