Chapter 5-Leap of Faith

Beginne am Anfang

I guess you saved my life again, Grams.

I missed her and Ray,so much.I couldn't fight the exhaustion anymore.My body had beenthrough alot in the past few days.

I'll just rest a few minutes.Cant move til nightfall anyway.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Chapter 2
Thranduil

There are two kinds of guilt: the kind that drowns you until you're useless, and the kind that fires your soul to purpose. - Sabaa Tahir

His icy heart filled with regret, and every living moment he had felt such regret,that he could never allow himself to show

Foolish,foolish child!

Had he not made great strides to reacclimate himself into the world?
As much as a king could?Why must he assume the worst in all?

My behavior was tyrannical, unforgivable.Yet I saw no fear in her  eyes.

All his self condemnation was nothing compared to the look in his only sons eyes.For his opinion was everything.

"Why,father?How could you be be so cruel to her?"Legolas accused,"She wanted nothing!"

She was only a woman,that was all.I have wronged her,most grievously.

"Have the years changed nothing?" Legolas continued ,"I would have hoped
after a decade....",but let his thought trail off.

"Have the guards recovered anything?" the king asked,barely listening but his tone loosing it's edge,feeling plagued by what he allowed to happen.

She cannot have met her demise.I won't allow it!

"No body,nothing."Legolas said, shaking his head,"You could've stopped this, father.Now,I fear,the river has claimed her."

I will not accept this!I cannot!

"We will continue the search.
Incompetent guards!"he said,turning to
the door.

Must I do everything myself?

"Berating the guards will not aide, father.Are you listening?"Legolas called out to him,"Where are you going?"

"To find her before the foul things that wander the night do."he said,storming
out.

Legolas followed,motioning for Tauriel to join them.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

The terrible dreams crept in again.It was like I was floating over my own body,watching.

Grams and Ray were at my bedside,in a hospital.I looked near death.There we're tubes and wires running all over me.I didnt recognize myself.Most of my swollen,blackened head was covered in bandages.They were each holding one of my hands,Grams was shaking uncontrollably.Both their faces ran with tears.The doctor tries to explain, complete paralysis, in a comatose state, life support.The chances of survival are  slim.Ray is yelling.