32

I went inside and there laid Junior on a table. I walked up and caressed his face "I wish you were still here Junior, we would've been happy, Charles was successful with the transfer, and we're moving this weekend as planned. The adoption went through today, God so much has happened" I sobbed out. "I just wish that things turned out different but you wanted to take Andy's deal knowing that it was dangerous and would've ended your life. I wish everything worked out" I said as I kissed him one final time "I love you, Junior," I said, I wiped my tears as I left the room.

I ran into Jake, and when he saw me he came up and gave me a hug "Maya, I'm so sorry" Jake whispered.

"Wanna go for a walk so that way we can talk without anyone overhearing?" I asked as I pulled back.

"Okay, how about we go outside and talk," Jake said, I nodded and we walked out. We walked towards the park and sat on a bench to talk. "What happened? Did Chucky do it?" Jake asked.

"So at 3 we met up with Andy for a trade. Andy wanted to make a deal with Junior and I, he wanted us to join him and get rid of Chucky. Junior wanted to take the deal, and he wanted me to take the deal but he knew that I'm loyal to Chucky. So I did the only thing to keep us safe" I said.

"How could you?" Jake asked.

"I didn't have much of a choice Jake, once Andy found out about my extracurriculars do you think he would've kept us alive even if we did stop? I didn't want to take the deal or worry about when Junior is going to betray me. I didn't want to Jake, I cared about him but I care for Chucky more, he knew that" I said as tears fell down my face.

"If you loved him you wouldn't have killed him" Jake snapped.

"I do love him, Jake, trust me, I've been beating myself up over it. He was perfect, he was the sweetest person even after being through so much, he was very accepting but I don't think he was okay with taking Chucky everywhere with him. He also told me he didn't trust Chucky. At least he was able to be free even if it was only for a couple of days" I said.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked, confused.

"His father forced him to do track, he hated it, he didn't want to go to Harvard, he wanted to be a singer. He had an amazing voice. His life was never his own until he killed Logan" I explained.

"Too bad he couldn't be free longer," Jake said.

"Trust me, I wish that more than anyone," I said with a sad smile.

"You really did care about him," Jake said.

"Yeah I do, I killed my own mother to keep him alive Jake, I wouldn't have killed him if he wasn't thinking of betraying us, it's the same reason I killed Devon and now with Kyle out of the way the five of us are leaving," I said. "I am sorry that you were the one to find him, we were going to call the police tonight after curfew started. I really should start heading back" I said as I gave Jake a smile and stood up.

"Thanks for the drawing Maya," Jake said.

"Your welcome Jake, I do hope it comes true soon, you deserve to be happy, especially after the crappy hand you've been dealt. Goodbye Jake" I said and left. I walked back to Juniors, I opened the door and went in, I closed the door and went to the living room where I saw Tiffany, Charles, doll Tiffany, and Chucky sitting on the couch.

"Maya come sit we've been discussing tomorrow," Charles said so I sat in a chair. "So tonight you should pack up as after school is over we are leaving Hackensack. I'm taking you to school while Tiffany calls them and tells them that her fiancé will be signing you out as we are moving. Then we'll go see Kyle as I want her to see what happened" Charles said with a smile.

Friends Til' The Endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें