45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!

Mulai dari awal

They nodded and she took out her wand, casting a silencing spell before blowing a hole through the wall, leading outside. "Wait!" Josette took a vial which was laying on the floor along with other scraps and removed memories from her head, locking it in the vial. "I may not make it out alive, please give this to the Potters. Tell them it's the truth and I want them to see it." She said sadly.

"We'll try our best to get help." The twins promised taking the vial and started running outside. Josette quickly ran back to her room before anyone comes to get her.

"Heimdall?? You there?"

'Yes'

Josette then explained everything that happened in the past one month. "So, I have to give him this map or I'll die but he can't get to the sword. You keep looking for him and as soon as he reaches the tomb change its location but only after he reaches it." She explained him her plan.

'I need to talk with the king.'

"He will destroy the whole earth if he gets his hand on that. You need to see the bigger picture here. Please help me."

'Fine.'

Josette grinned, finally she had placed everything in its right place. Suddenly Fenrir Greyback entered the room Josette panicked and quickly wore those bracelets again as she has no other choice.

"Are you done??" He asked.

"One minute." Josette walked upto her bed and wrote the last piece of her plan before following the werewolf to the meeting room.

Inside the meeting room, Tom was sitting at the head of the table, along with five other Death Eaters at each side of him. Once he saw the girl being dragged in, he smiled maliciously and stood up.

"Welcome, Heladottir, to what will soon be your death." he announced, and all the death eaters laughed. But he didn't mean it, he just wanted to scare her, he doesn't want ti kill her. She is far to precious to him.

"Right, let's get it over with." She mumbled looking down.

Voldemort was on top of the world at the moment. He finally got what he wished for. The map in her hand and Josette all powerless in front of him.

"As you wish." smiled the Dark Lord. Josette was anxiously looking out the window hoping to see the head auror.

"Here." Josette handed him the map. "This is the location and you go by this route. You will find a gate at the waterfall. The incantation to open it is written here." The pointed at the back of the map. Just then she saw a bunch of aurors making their way into the ground and she smiled slightly.

"This-" she gave him another letter "Only open it when you reach the tomb, it's laced with magic. It will help you open it."

Tom smiled wickedly as he took the letter. Here it was, the world in his hand. "You did well, Heladottir. I'm sorry you won't be able to see the better world I'll make."

"And I don't think you'll get alive out of here to create that world." Josette smirked as the aurors barged into the room through the doors. Josette removed the wand hidden in her shorts and without waiting for a second, she flicked her wand and casted a spell, causing the fireplace to collapse in on itself, blocking the only way out of the Manor.

Voldemort started to panic and quickly pulled the wand out of her grasp. The death eaters were dulling with the aurors to the best of their ability.

"You!!" Tom hissed and grabbed her by her neck.

"Surprise!! Didn't... except... that??" She chocked out still laughing, knowing this was her death.

Moody's eye caught the two of them and he immediately started running to help her.