"Some people change, Sir.." politely, I responded, still hanging my head down.

"Stop it. I don't like it.." V stomped his feet heavily, approaching my post. "Why have you been avoiding me? Do you think I'm stupid to not notice your actions? And why are you always with that piece of shit guard? Do you like him? Does he like you?" A horrible laugh escaped his lips. A laugh that made the hair on my body stood up. "Have you become his whore? I've been hearing a lot lately. How you act lovey-dovey with that shit.." 

I was dumbfounded by all of his words. Also, my anger rise up when he badmouthed Jaeshik. The fuck? I won't deny that I've been avoiding him but why is he acting like it's the end of his world? "What are you talking about, Your Majesty?"

"Don't play dumb, bun. Your master just been away for a while and here you become a slut. Oh..is this why you've been avoiding me? Because you finally found someone who will claim you other than me—"

Before I can even realize it, my hand moved on it's own and slapped this bastard in front of me. I can imagine my head releasing smoke because of anger. A lot is building up inside me. How dare this fucking shit belittle me? Accusing me a slut. Calling me a whore.

"Watch your mouth, Your Majesty. Or rather you better shut it up if you don't have anything good to say.." I deadpanned, my body is shaking in anger.

V smirked, amusement is all over his face. Then he laughed once again, but his laugh is not pleasant to my ears. When he stopped he glared at me. "I refused to hand you to him.." V approached me even more closer. He had a frightening expression decorating his face.

I shuddered when he lifted me and threw me on the bed. The world seemed to stop spinning when I landed on the soft mattress. I look up to V in attempt to figure what is going on in his mind. Fear succumbed my whole existence. V is watching me like a hungry animal. Shit! Shit! Shit! I need to get out of here.

My heart is pounding hard inside my chest. If it continue it might break free. My body is trembling yet I managed to stood up with wobbly legs. I dash out of bed to the door but my temperature dropped when V appeared in front of it, blocking my only way out. I can tell he already knows what's going on inside my head as his horrible face worsen. Damn! Damn! Damn! God please help me!

V began to move forward resulting for me to back away. He had already locked the door. The beating of my heart gets louder and louder as I move my feet backwards. Before I even notice the bed, I fell down on top of it again.

"P-please...l..let me explain.." I begged, moving further away from this dangerous King.

"Explain what? I already heard everything. You've been whoring around while I was away. How is it? You're so careless someone even witness you two doing the deed.." V is not screaming but I can feel how much hatred he has in the way he speak.

My mind wasn't processing everything that's happening. But I tried to speak my side. "We didn't do anything! I swear Jaeshik is always with me because he's my bodyguard! You're being fed with lies! I didn't know you are this foolish to believe such obvious lies.." I wanted to punched myself for dropping the last line. It only made the devil more furious. "I..I..that wasn't—" I was cut off by a harsh kiss.

I didn't liked it so I attempted to pushed V using my weak arms. This time I regretted not doing work outs. But it didn't help me with anything. I had my eyes closed tightly as I shuddered under V's big figure. I felt him bite my lips so hard I tasted my own blood. The action made me open my mouth. V took that chance to assault the inner part of it.

Unwillingly, a moan escaped my lips. My ears caught the sound of V's smirk. "P..ple..mmph...s..stop..ah..." V broke our kiss and turned to my neck. He bit and nibble on them. "S..top...why...why are you...d-doing this? I..I swear... I'm..not lying.." My tears come out of my eyes like water falls.

But V didn't respond to my question. He resumed on molesting my body as he wants. My body trembled more when he slipped his hand inside my shirt. It ignited more fear in my heart. I tried pushing him again but he is much more stronger than me. I curse myself inwardly because I am to blame for refusing to become stronger.

"Did he touched you here too? How does it felt? Who's better? Him or me?" I moaned once again when he bit my nipples. My moaning and sobbing are mixing together. But V didn't stopped no matter how I pleaded him. He turned into a deaf rapist!

I screamed in protest when I felt him slipped his hand inside my undergarments. In a swift of moment, all of my clothes are taken off my body. Leaving me with nothing, V licked his lips as he scanned my bare skin. I shuddered once again and cried. But it's like he had no feelings and remorse.

The ungrateful rapist bastard king started to play with my groin. He stroke it up and down, making my head dizzy. "No...more... please.."

"You said that but you're making a really erotic face right now.." he laughed maniacally. I can feel him hard too and that doesn't make me happy at all.

He connected our lips again but I refused to respond to his kisses. It breaks me mentally how all of this are happening. Just earlier I was talking happily with Jaeshik now I'm being sexually harassed by the man who said he would back me up. Turns out he was just bluffing back then. And I trusted him. I am to blame aren't I? Before, his kisses are gentle but now it's so rough it is causing my lips to bleed, same as my poor heart.

My eyes grew wide when I felt him trust a finger inside me. Shit! That place he touched burns in pain. I sobbed again and again, quivering under him. "Stop! Ah....it... hurts...please stop! V stop.." no matter how much I begged it's as though it doesn't reach his ears.

Without mercy, he rammed himself into me. I was shot by a massive pain. He didn't even let me adjust to his size. V moved as he wants, disregarding my feelings. He treated me like a breathing sex toy. I was covering my mouth to prevent my moans from coming out, unfortunately, V wanted to hear my freaking begs and plead. He pinned both of my arm on top of my head.

"Don't keep your moans, I wanna hear it. Is this how you sound when you do it with him?" V retorted as he trust deeper in me.

"Ngh!" my energy to answer his question left my body.

The sound of slapping flesh, moans, and sobs filled the room. V didn't stopped even if I was about to faint. I didn't count how many times both of us released until the darkness fall onto me. Pulling me in to rest my mind in peace. How I wish I could rest in peace as well.

^^

If you see this and you know me, this isn't me I swear!