An awkward silent felled in the car and the only sound that could be heard is jimin sniffles as he sob uncontrollably on the car making taemin sigh.

"why did you do that it obvious you still love him so much"he said while jimin wipe his eyes and look back to the male with a frown.

"I'm sorry"he says sadly looking back to his laps in shame.

"Don't be sorry jimin because from the start you clearly made it obvious that you love jungkook but i was the one who was being greedy i thought I could make you fall in love with me but seeing you two tonight i think i should really give up I don't say you should forgive jungkook but i hope you will stop hurting yourself because i hate seeing you sad"

Taemin confess ruffling jimin's hair who stare him in shock before cracking out a smile nodding at him.

Jeon jungkook walks slowly into the room catching taehyung and Jinim attention who smile widely at him the room were decorated with balloons and roses just as he request with all the male present in the room.

Taehyung frown upon seeing the puffy eyes of jungkook.

"Jungkook are you---"he was cut off by jungkook jumping into his arm leaving him confused at the action but still console him nonetheless.

"Jimin broke up with me"he confess and the room going silent giving him a shock look.

"Then that makes this surprise  unsuccessful"Hoseok frown staring at the balloon in his hands with sadness.

"Aish i rush here for nothing this is totally a scam"yoongi huffed in annoyance while namjoon and jin let out sigh before going to jungkook and rubbed a soothing circle on his back.

"So what do we do now it obvious jimin has choose taemin over jungkook"yoongi spit out rolling his eyes.

"Language yoongles jimin is still my twins I know him too well and i know he still love jungkook but it's that taemin guy i don't trust-----

Jinim was cut off by the door opening taemin and jimin walks into the room

"what are you doing here"jinim spit out but jimin cut him off by rushing to jungkook arms surprising him and the people in the room while taemin smile.

"don't you dare leave me again"jimin cried out and jungkook freeze for a moment before nodding vigorously and cling tightly on the male with a tears of joy sliding down his face.

Jimin slowly tiptoe and place a kiss on his lips and in that moment it felt like the time stood still and they were the only ones in the universe as jungkook grabs his wrist and pull him back into a deep kiss.

The kiss was soft like a feather but jungkook wanted to explore more so he forced his mouth open with his tongue and use one hand to draw him impossible closer to himself and kiss him deeply.

their lips in a slow rhythm it was a peculiar feeling that both felt and the way their stomach twisted and their missing pieces finally complete.

Jimin tears slides down his face as they held onto each other and their bodies shaking with all these emotion that they seemed to held back.

their lips tangle together with passion and need,drowning in the feeling of each other their empty hearts slowly filled with warmth as their heartbeats echo with effortless synchronisation.

no more loneliness and yearning for each other.

they were losing oxygen yet they still didn't stop,they wanted to continue until their skin grow blue from holding in their breath for so long just to stay in that moment cherishing the memories forever.

They pulled away each feeling utterly breathless as they stare softly at each other before jungkook slowly going back to his knees and that when jimin notice the roses that spread across the room.

"I'm sorry jimin for making you wait for so long and to make it up to you i promise to stay and love you till eternity so please will you accept this idiot as your husband and marry me"

Jungkook propose and jimin gasp his eyes filling with tears as jungkook bought out a pair of shinning ring making jimin smile through his tears.

"You're really an idiot"he chuckle stretching his hands to jungkook who slide the ring into his finger before engulfing each other in a hug.

Jinim smile softly clapping his hands with other males in the room and he couldn't help but to feel jealous at the scene in front of him,it's like taehyung could see through him as he let out a chuckle and the room growing silent immediately as taehyung slowly walks to stand in front of his boyfriend who lift his brow.

"Guess it's my turn"he spoke up and jungkook gives him a knowing look with the rest of the room except jinim and his twins.

Taehyung slowly going down to his knees making Jinim gasp his eyes twinkle filling with star.

"Everything you see here is all about you Jinim"taehyung confess and Jinim look back to his hyungs who were giving him a bright smile.

he let out a gasp when Taehyung pulls out his own shinning diamond ring and before he could utter any word Jinim happily stretched his hands out to him making the male chuckle at his impatient actions before sliding the rings into his hands.

"don't be lame as your brother"jinim says staring at the ring on his finger with a fond little smile while jungkook glare at him.

"This is going to be the last time i forgive you jungkook"jimin claim to jungkook who nod vigorously.

"You better take the responsibility of this ring or else we the twinie will hunt you till the end of time"

Jinim and jimin mention at the same time before pulling their soon to be husband into a deep kiss.

they have kissed so many times before but this time it felt different and new it feel real because this time it felt enthereal.

they pulled away feeling breathlessly somehow it's feel like it's just them as they gazed fondly at each other the loud cheer catched their attention as they look back to find hoseok,yoongi namjoon and seokjin cheering and clapping for them while smiling softly at them.

The roller coaster of their journey start now and they don't know what the future held for them but no matter what they will get through any obstacles in their path while having each other.

                        The End.

-------------
Hi lovelies thank you all for your support and love you show through the whole journey of The Twinnie I really appreciate and it meant a lot i hope you can check out my other stories too.thanks and love y'all 😘😘😘.