A hot fluid filled Jinim to the brim before flowing out and down to the back of his thigh as the male spill out his own on his chest and his lover.

Taehyung slowly pulls out and grab a tissue helping his boyfriend to get clean before crashing besides him.

"That was amazing"he said through pant and look back at his exhausted boyfriend with so much love and fondness.

They cuddle up together with their naked bodies pressing against each other.

"I have a surprise for you"

"It better not be about your new project"jinim blunt out rolling his eyes while taehyung chuckle shaking his head.

"Jungkook is back"he confess making Jinim snap a look back at him in surprise.

"I meet him during my trip and we came to Korea together he's currently with jimin"he added and Jinim sneer at the mentioned male yet he was still glad he has finally returned after so many years.

he just pray jimin would take him back.

                         +++++++++

"Do you think i will forgive you for all the things you've done you clearly abandon me and you never called for once"jimin yelled glaring dagger at the defeated male while taemin was  standing not far from them beside his car giving them some privacy as jimin ordered but he was unsettled.

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to wait for me i thought if I disconnect from the surrounding you will be able to forget me quickly because i don't want to give you a false hope and i don't want you to waste your time on me since i don't know when I'll be back"

"Then why are you here when you thought i must have given up on you do you think i will still wait for you despite all the pain you've give to me I'm sorry jungkook to say this but I don't feel the same as you do anymore I'm in love with someone else"

He confess and jungkook froze feeling his world crashing down before his eyes and his heart crumbling into millionth pieces with a hot tears sliding down his face.

"I-is it taemin are you two dating already"jungkook choke out with a heavy heart and his desperately eyes begging the male to tell him it's a lie and that his heart only belong to him.

"Yes we are dating and we love each other so please just dissapear from my life"jimin spit out angrily and turn back walking away from the male.

Jungkook quickly run after him and hug him from behind stopping jimin from his tracks and a tears crawling out of his eyes when he heard the muffled sound of jungkook who cling tightly on him and he was crying.

"P-please don't give up on us"he says quietly and jimin heart sting at the statement his mind screaming to let go but his heart is saying the opposite and for the first time jimin actually listened to his head and push the male away snapping an hard look at him with tears flowing from his face.

"Look closely jungkook because this time I'm not going to chase after you again and as from this moment on I'm officially breaking up with you"jimin says folding his fist to control himself from crying out in pain and jungkook lips trembled his face clouded with tears and he look so broken and hurt

jimin slowly turned away and rush into taemin arms who was waiting in the distance and break down into a sob.

Jungkook desperately run to catch up with the two who has already got into the car and knock desperately begging again and again for forgiveness but they ignore him and drives away.

Jungkook slowly slumped into the ground and burst into a sob while holding his chest in pain he felt like his heart was being ripped apart and all the pain he felt throughout the four years was nothing compared to this moment.