3rd Chapter - Favorite

Y/n took the bento box from Salome's hand and opened it. He was staring at the box confused for a while and didn't let a single word come out of his mouth.

     "What happened, Y/n?" Salome got excited that she moved herself closer to Y/n. But Y/n didn't want the fact that she was coming closer to him,

    "Wait, you are so close," said, Y/n. He then moved away from her a little bit and back to staring at the box. "Oi, annoying princess. Where is the food? Are you making fun of me?"

    "Eh? Of course not desu-wa. The food is in the middle"

    Y/n tried to process that the little thing in the middle of the bento box was actually his food. He then frowned and picked the food with the chopsticks, "This little thing is the food?" Y/n showed it to Salome.

     "Yeah, desu-wa!"

     Y/n observed the food by moving the chopsticks up and down, right and left. But he still didn't get it, how can the little thing be food.

     "Wait, is that what you always eat every day?"

     "More and less, yeah desu-wa! That is one of the most loved foods in Eastalian. Looking good right?"

     "LOOKING GOOD? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" Y/n nagged her. "How can this little thing fill your stomach, idiot!" Y/n was so mad that made Salome startled a little bit. Salome didn't answer him and kept silent while she was looking down, feeling sad because of Y/n's words.

     But after that, Y/n ate the food with one bite, and the food was gone, the food is that little that you can finish the food with only one bite. Y/n got up and took his cooking equipment, " If you only ate that kind of food, you wouldn't have energy for the rest of the day! And you can be sick!"

     "Eh?" Salome suddenly cheered up because she heard Y/n's words "A-Are you worried about me?"

    "Of course, you are with me now! It would be bad if you just die in the middle of nowhere. And if something like that happened, Eastalian people would think that I don't care about you and started a war with Westalian people."

     Salome can't believe the dedication from Y/n to the Westalian people. She even looked at Y/n who was cooking food and made her chuckle, "Really really elegant, desu-wa" mumbled, Salome.

     "Here, hamburger! I made two for you" Y/n was handing a plate of hamburgers and put the other Hamburger on Salome's bento box.

     "Hamburger?"

     "You don't know? This is one of the most loved foods in Westalian. Well, that is the same that I don't know what is the most loved food in Eastalian. So, I am not here to talk."

     Salome took the plate and started to look at the food. "It is so big desu-wa~"

     "Hm? You can't eat the whole food? Well, if there was a rest in the food just place it there, I will finish the food for you. I don't want the food to become a waste"

     "Eh? Does that mean, indirect kiss?" Salome got excited while looking at Y/n.

     "Of course not, you idiot!" And Y/n blushed.

     Salome took the whole hamburger with her hands. "Wow, it is indeed really big. I never saw something this big desu-wa."

     On the other hand, Y/n was already eating the hamburger "Hwuh? Ish thwere nwo big fwood in Eashwalian? (Huh? Is there no big food in Eastalian?)"

     "No, I never saw a food this big in Eastalian. Now, Let's dig in desu-wa!" Salome first took a little bit of the hamburger because she was trying to keep her elegance. But, suddenly "DELICIOUS DESU-WAAA!!!" She got excited. Unconsciously, Salome ate the hamburger and finished it deliciously.