●6~Avneet's Love●

Expecting good response on this chapter, if it doesn't happen then consider this as the last chapter✨

They all sat together for dinner as the people were not allowed to leave. Tejasswi was requesting but no one allowed her to go.

"Teju beta, aai baba bhi nahi hai yaha tu akele kaise manage karegi?" Tejasswi smiled at Suneeta. "Sunee maa aap tension mat lo, mai sab kar lungi. I'm smart you know." All chuckled while Karan K was engrossed in his thoughts.

"Aaj tum log yahi ruk jaao na?" Vibha said and dadi nodded. "Han han baccho ruk jaao!" All looked at the people who had to stay. "Nahi aunty actually abhi abhi shift hui hu mai, so I need to leave."

"Raat ho gyi hai beta..." Suneeta said concerned. "Mumma aap tension mat lo, mai safely chali jaaungi..."

"Achha tujhe itna jaana hai toh thik hai jaa, lekin tujhe Ahaan drop kar dega!" Ahaan nodded. "Karan tumhe hamari jo help chahiye vo hum kal se shuru karenge, kal firr time?"

"600 hours!" Karan said with a smirk and Sid G, Koel and Monami nodded. Ahaan and Tejasswi sat on the front seats while the three sat behind. "Teju, ghar pe sab ho gya na, help chahiye ho toh batana!" Tejasswi smiled and nodded.

Ahaan dropped the 4. "Ahaan text or call when you reach home!" Ahaan nodded at her order and left.

Tejasswi opened her phone to see the headlines and laugh.

"Actress Tejasswi Prakash was seen meeting up with the businessman Ahaan Veer Malhotra, what's cooking in between the two?"

Monami and Sid G also chuckled seeing the headline, like really? She opened her Instagram and saw another headline.

"Karan Kundrra follows Tejasswi Prakash after she's seen with Ahaan Malhotra."

She chuckled again and posted a picture.

Liked by @thesiddharthnigam and 3M+ others

@tejasswiprakash I love this picture dada! I'll always keep irritating you😙🥺❤@ahaanvmalhotra ❤#brotherfromanothermother

@ahaanvmalhotra ❤
#brotherfromanothermother