Chapter 6

I slowly open my eyes, feeling arms wrapped around me, holding me tight, so I can't fall off my bed. I turn around and my eyes flew right open, Nash, was holding me is his arms. I start to move out of his grip, but he was holding me tighter each time I moved.

Me: What do you want Grier?

He smiles, eyes still close and puts his finger on his lips.

Nash: Kiss... Me...

Oh, my god! His morning voice is so hot and ama— WHAT AM I THINKING?! I look over at Nash, so he wants to kiss me. I smile and move my hand. I kiss my fingers and put them on his lips.  He opens his eyes and disappointment hits his face.

Nash: I wanted a real kiss.

Me: And you won't get that from me.

A smirk appears on his face and without a warning he grabs my two hands pinning them each one of them by my side, he was now on top of me.

Nash: Well if you can't get what I want I will get it myself.

He leans in and crashes his lips on mine. I was shocked because Nash freaking kissed me. But quickly kissed back. I KISSED HIM BACK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I pull away, his blue eyes still fixing me.

Me: Now let me go.

He smirked and moved away. I am still shocked that I freaking kissed Nash. Well, it's not like it meant something... I think. I grab a cute black shirt and a pair of white shorts. I enter in my bathroom to change. As I walk back in my room I see that Nash is gone. What the heck.He is a goddamn magician. I make my way to the kitchen and see Nash. I KNEW HE HADN'T DISSAPEAR. His magic has some limits! I jump on his back while he was cooking.

Nash: Hello beautiful!

Me: Yea, yea, you should get some glasses, Nash.

Nash: I'm serious, Mackensie, your really pretty.

I do a sarcastic laugh and go back on my feet.

Me: Now, pretty boy, after we eat you get out of my house.

Nash: Me? Pretty boy? The Mackensie Summers is complimenting me?!

Me: Dont make a big deal of it Nash.

He smirks while I was taking a bowl of cereals. I was pouring some milk in my bowl when I felt someone grabbing me from behind making me gasp. I put the milk on the counter and turn around.

Me: What do you want now Nash?

Nash: I want to cuddle and kiss you.

Me: Well I dont want that.

A smirk appears on his face.

Nash: Are you sure?

I nod and his smirks widen. He pushes his body closer to mine, I could feel my heart pace started to become faster. He leans in and starts to kiss my neck. My body tenses has is lips touches my neck. I could feel his smirk on my neck. His lips kissed every part of showing skin, making my body shiver. Quickly, he found my sweet spot. Making a small moan escape my mouth. 

Nash: Still sure? 

Me: Yup. 

Liar.  

Nash: Your lying. 

Me: Yup. I mean no. NO! 

Nash: Got you! 

A smirk is comming on his face as mine becomes red of emberassement. 

Nash: So do you accept my offer? 

Me: Still a no. 

I escape from his grip and clean the milk that was spilled.  

Me: Now lets eat. 

Nash: Yea, if you want. 

I sat in the chair and Nash sat in front of me. While I was eating, his eyes didnt fix anything but me. I stood up as I finished my bowl of cereal. He followed me. 

Me: Nash? 

Nash: Yes? 

Me: Why are you are you so persistant to have me? 

Nash: Because your, so, so much different. In everyway. Your one of the first girls that never wanted me. 

Me: I guess Im the only one with a brain and good eyes. 

He scoffed at my comment. HAHAHAHA! GOT YOU NOW GRIER. Calm down Mackensie... I did one of my famous evil grins while getting lost in my evil ideas for the future.Nash approached me. Out of my guard, he raised my chin with his fingers. 

Nash: You, know, you can be special now, but you know, I always get what I want. And you know that I can get it. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey! It's been a long time since I've updated, I hope you liked this chapter! So don't forget to share it with your friends, comment, and vote! For now, Peace out! -Maikalalibaz