Chapter 3

We finally arrived at the famous lake. I quickly got out of the car and walk toward the lake. It was wonderful. The water was like a mirror, and it had a dark turquoise look. I look around amazed it was so beautiful. I hear people walking toward me and I turn around.

Nash: You like this place Mackensie?

Me: Are you kidding me? ITS WONDERFUL.

He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. I actually didn't care until I realized that, it may be a technique to tame me... Wooo. Tame is a big word when you think about that. I look up at Nash and see that he was looking at me.

Me: Nash?

Nash: Yes?

Me: This technique won't work on me.

Nash: What technique?

Me: The one that you're being all sweet and stuff.

I pull him away from me and start running the water. I could here Nash mumble something, but I didn't understand. Quickly my body hits the cold water, making me shiver a little bit. All the others enter the water and I could swear, Taylor screamed like a little girl when his body entered the water. I was swimming around then got out of the water to investigate the place surrounding me. I was quickly interrupted by Nash.

Nash: Mackensie what are you?

Me: I am human Nash, that's a weird question...

Nash: I know that but what are you? You are not a good girl or a bad girl, your something else, something that I never crossed in my life.

Me: Its good or bad?

Nash: I dont know, it's making me go insane, I want to know you so bad!

Me: Well there is nothing to know about me. I am a normal girl trying to find herself while some player and a creepy guy is trying to know her.

He rubbed his neck awkwardly and looks at the ground.

Nash: Well that creepy guy was... How to say it... It was me... I didn't know how to approach you...

Me: And why would you want to approach me?

He didn't respond and hugged me. WHAT?! I was standing there and Nash is hugging me... He finally loosens his grip.

Nash: Sorry, I just...

He looks at me and fear with a shade of regret gain his baby blue eyes. He slowly walked backward stopping in the middle of his movement. He falls on his knees. Looking at the ground. I walk towards him and put myself on his level.

Me: Nash? Are you ok?

Nash: No, Mackensie! I am trying to understand you, but I can't! Your so different... I want to know you better... I dont know why dont you fall for me yet...

Me: You want to know why Nash.

Nash: Please... Because I dont understand...

Me: 1, you're in the Badboy group, you are their leader. 2, you are a player, playing with girls heart isn't a game Nash. 3, I dont like someone for their physic but for their personality. 4, you are way too bossy, it's not because you are one of the most popular person on the internet that you can control everything! 5. I am not the type of girl that falls for a guy just because of his fame or money. And finally, 6, you are the biggest player I have met, you're trying to fuck every girl you see and then you forget about them, you look at them like it never happened, they loved you, Nash,. And what do you do? Break their hearts.

Nash: That what you think of me?

I lift his head with my hand and look at his eyes. They had sadness in them, not a little bit, they were full of emotions, sad ones. I didn't know that I could have this effect on people. I felt guilty.

Me: Yes Nash, it's what I think of you, its the only thing you made me believe you were. But when I look at you right now, I see that you're not acting like yourself at school.

He didn't say anything and just stared at me. And then I did something that I never thought I would do to someone like Nash. I hugged him. He looked at me with an interrogation point in his eyes. He quickly realized what was happening and lean his head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like this for what it seems, 5 minutes. I hate to say this, but I felt safe in his arms. I quickly pull apart.

Me: Nash?

Nash: Yea?

Me: Let's go, I am sure the others are waiting for us.

Nash: Yea good idea.

He got up and held me his hand. I take it and get up, letting it go as soon as I was on my two feet. We walk back to the car, and at my grand surprise, they were all waiting for us. When we arrived, they didn't say a word and smirked while getting in the car. I was about to go sit in the back with Caro, but Nash insisted for me to sit again, in the front. I sighed and sat in the front. The car ride was really fast and we arrived at Caro's home. I enter in the house and ran to the couch. I lay down and Caro joins me, taking the other couch.

Cameron: Yo Nash! Taylor and I need to go back home.

Nash: Ok bro!

Nash gave them a bro hug and before leaving, Cameron blew me a kiss. Who the hell does he think he is? A hot dude? Nah, a player. They walk out of the house and Nash comes next to us and sat on the ground leaning his back on the edge of the couch I was laying on.

Nash: So what do we do now?

Caro: What about we do simple stuff, like say 5 facts about ourself and then watch a movie while eating pizza?!

Me: COUNT ME IN!

Nash: Yea, why not?

So we started by saying facts about ourself. Caro started, then it was me and finally Nash.

Caro: So my name is Caro Beatrice Floyd, you guys already know that, I am the half sister of Nash Grier, my favorite color is turquoise. I like turtles and my favorite food is tacos.

Me: Mackensie Camila Summers's the name. I am a potato, but a pretty one tho. My favorite color is crystal blue. For my favorite food, I will say that its Pizza. I am a normal person.

Nash: Well, well, looks like it's my turn. My full name is Hamilton Nash Grier. I am famous on internet and with the ladies except one in particular. My favorite color is blue. I like people with green eyes. Oh yeah, I really love Tacos.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And he LOVES tacos k? So, I hope you liked this chapter! SO COMMENT, FAV, GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! I want to know when is you guys' BDAY, cuz I want to know my readers better! SO THATS A REASON TO COMMENT!