Chapter 1

My life is pretty boring, its not special or anything. It's normal. I am that typical high-school girl. I am a normal girl. I guess I have a boring life. I am not that party animal or a study freak. I am not a suicidal girl or a popular chick. I am not a geek or a loner. I am just normal. I actually don't know the real definition of normal. It's when your life goes up and down but you still can stay stable, I guess.

My parents are awesome. They let me do what I want, I guess that is special. I never had a boyfriend, even if I am 17. I wonder why. I am not ugly, at least I don't think. My hair has a dark brown color with some swirls of light brown. My eyes are a pretty forestall green with different shades of green in them. I have an average body, but if I dress with really short clothes I can look like a slut. But I don't want to look like a slut because you know, I dont want someone to like me for my body. My parents always said to me: "Like someone for who they are Mackensie, not for what they look." I can say that I always listen to what they had to say because, for me school is a battle field.

School for me is a place where I can find who I am. We all have our groups and they all have there chief. The popular kids have there barbie, Summer. The nerds and the geeks have Albert the teachers pet. The depressed kids (suicidal and goths) have Halley. The normal kids (Like me) have (My bestie) Caro. And finally, the bad boys. They are... Special. Their chief is a popular viner, Nash Grier. He is the worst of them. But lucky for us, the normal kids, because the bad boys dont mess around with us, they are players, always hanging with those fake barbies in the popular gang. I call my school a battle field because everyone is trying to find theirself and who they are. But I Mackensie Camila Summers will wait for the day that I will truly find myself. I will wait.

————

Another morning, another day at school and another day in battle. I got out of my bed and look at my phone. I got a text from Caro!

From Caro:

MACK! I will come pick you up after school! I decided that it would be girls night!

To Caro:

Kk :) Cant wait!

I grab a pair of mini shorts (Not slutty) and a turquoise T-Shirt written Fabulous on it. I walk to the bathroom and start the shower. I enter in it and wash my body with hot water. I put a towel on my body and put my clothes on. I walk back into my room and take my phone that I left on my bed. I open it to see if Caro has responded me but instead I found a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey beautiful, I want to know you better.

To: Unknown

Wrong number?

From: Unknown

Not at all :*

To: Unknown

Sorry creepy guy, but I was teached not to speak to random strangers. And btw its really scary and nobody wants you.

The person did not reply and I closed my phone for good this time. I walk in the kitchen and take a bagel. As soon as I finish, I put my bag on my back and walk towards the school.

Finally, I arrived in the battlefield. I spot my locker and walk towards it. As I got closer I saw a little post-it and look at what's written on it.

Oh beautiful, you are too good for me, impressive that you dont want me because every girl does.

-Unknown

Oh no. That is creeping the hell out of me, is it the same guy from this morning?! And if it's what I think, that guy is in the... Bad boys... I am screwed. I hope that its a prank. I really hope. I look around looking for my bestie Caro. But I can't find her. I walk to her locker and see, Nash Grier blocking her with a few friends. They were... talking? I slowly walk towards them listening to their conversation.

Nash: Don't mess with me Caro.Which is her favorite flower?

Caro: Why would I tell you?

Nash: Maybe I should tell "mom" about you going out to parties with your best friend.

Caro: Fine, Fine! She like lilac the most.

Nash: That was simple to answer.

Nash moved away and I started to walk at normal rhythm. When Nash walk next to me, I could feel him stare at me, but that is just an impression. I hope. But wait! What was the thing with Nash and Caro?! I why would he ask a type of flower? Her answer was strange because lilac is my favorite flowers. God Mackensie. You're so much making a fanfic on Nash Grier Ewww.

Me: Caro! What was the thing with Nash?

Caro: Hey Mack! And it was nothing dont worry about it.

I knew that she was hiding something from me. But I guess we all have our little secrets. She always told me all her secrets... Wierd. The bell rang, getting me out of my thoughts. My day was pretty boring, History, Math, English, Diner and Gym. I quickly walk to my locker, followed by Caro. I grab my bag because all the things I need for my cours are in there.

>Skip to dinner

Finally! Dinner! I am hungry as hell and god I want to eat. I walk towards the cafeteria and but my favorite food, aka PIZZA. My plate in hands, I walk towards my table with all my friends and see, oh no. Nash, he is sitting on the table next to ours, I dont know why because "his" table is in the back of the cafeteria. And it annoys me right now. I walk to my friends.

Me: Hey guys! Do you want to eat outside in the field? Its hot outside.

They all nodded and we got up. I was walking next to Caro and our friends behind us. We arrive at the fields and I take the time to look at my friends. Anthony, Britanny, Damian, Elise, Sarah and finally my best friend Caro. We are a little group, but we are strong together. Soon enough, the dinner was over. I walk back to my locker and see another post-it.

Trying to escape from me isn't a good think, who would do that? I want to know you better. I know that everyone wants to know me.

-Unknown

Again, that unknown person, god it's annoying. I quickly take out my phone and text this morning's number.

To: Unknown

Can you please stop putting some post-it on my locker. It's creepy and I dont want to know you at all. It's just too creepy for me and go talk to another girl.

I send the message and looked back at my phone, wow this person replies quickly.

From: Unknown

Oh, sorry, but not so sorry. I cant promise anything :*

God its annoying. But its not time to think about that. I have gym class and I dont want to be late!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Hey guys! I HOPE you liked the first chapter of my new fanfic! I am so happy to start it ! So fav, comment and give me your feedback!