Multiverse - Traveler and Paimon

Note: So recently, I saw this tiktok video where Paimon talks about "if multiverse is real" thing.

The sun blooms and shines up in the sky as you and your traveling companion Paimon walked through Liyue

The sun blooms and shines up in the sky as you and your traveling companion Paimon walked through Liyue. Today you have no tasks and nothing to do, so you thought it would be nice to have a stroll with Paimon. You saw a hilichurl camp while walking so the both of you rushed to destroy the camp. While fighting a Mitachurl when suddenly you heard Paimon screaming. She is getting attacked by a hilichurl. You quickly ran into the hilichurl attacking Paimon and defeated it immediately.

~After defeating the whole hilichurl camp~

"Phew Paimon almost became an emergency food back there. Thank you for saving me traveler." The floating child said to the traveler who's gaze is focused on the sky.

"HELLO TRAVELER ARE YOU LISTENING!?"

"I just hope that me and my brother/sister will be reunited soon." The traveler said with a sad face.

"If multiverse is real, Paimon wishes that Kaeya and Diluc's father is alive and they are happy, that Zhongli never lost Guizhong, Venti never lost his friend, Ei never lost Makoto and are ruling Inazuma together, that Childe never fell into the abyss, that Tomo and Kazuha are still spending some time together, that Noelle is a Knight of Favonius, that Shenhe achieved happiness, that Diona's father doesn't drink wine, that Xiao and his brothers and sisters are together, and that the twins never lost each other. Even if it means we never met, traveler."
Paimon said with teary eyes.

"Well if multiverse is real I hope that we have a little sister named Paimon." The traveler said, looking at Paimon.

" The traveler said, looking at Paimon