What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas ~ 1

|Notes|

This one shot will be three parts!

This is not meant to be taken seriously, it's just a lighthearted story, because their friendship is adorable.

Reminder to never share with the streamers!

|June 11, 2021|

|Nobody|

"You're so hot driving."

"Stopppp." Rae pouts glancing over at Poki who just smiles to herself as she lays back in her seat.

Going to Vegas for the weekend, everyone in their very extended friend group has pretty much decided to go. Everyone from Myth to even Sykkuno who has decided to join in the fun since he lives in Vegas.

It's going to be one hell of a weekend that's for sure.

And since Poki never bothered with driving, Rae told Poki she'd just drive her since they're living together anyways. Janet and Celine would have come with them but they already were driving up with some other OTV members, so it ended up being just Rae and Poki for the next four hours, as they jam to music, while talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

"Noticed Michael was in the group chat. He's coming?" Poki cautiously asks knowing just how complicated Rae's history with him is.

They've been dating on and off since Poki officially met Rae back in 2018, and before that as well. Poki has watched Rae go through great times with him and some bad lows.

And though Poki won't tell Rae this, all she wants to do is tell Rae to walk away from him for real before they end up hating each other, which is what is going to happen if they keep doing this off again on again relationship they have going on.

"He's still friends with like everyone and as you probably noticed he's been coming over most nights." Rae replies with a shrug.

"Oh I noticed." Poki replies trying to hide the sadness at the statement.

Though she loves how happy Rae can be with him, there are more times when Rae has ended up crying on her over that boy, especially this past year.

Poki in most cases knows Rae better than she knows herself. She knows that Michael is a comfort blanket for Rae. I mean how could he not be? He's been such a big part of her life for so long. Which is why Rae always ends up going back to him. She's terrified to lose him for good.

At the same time Poki just misses Rae.

The past year they've been living together, Poki has streamed in the mornings-afternoons while Rae would stream in the afternoon into the night. Which means they always had time to hang out together after Rae ended her late night streams.

Though with the introduction to Michael again, they no longer have that time at night.

"I'm sorry that we don't hang out nearly as much as we did a couple of weeks ago."

"Don't be. I know how much you love him." Poki replies watching Rae look like she's about to say something but then stops herself.

"Still you're my best friend. I also would never forgive myself if I let a stupid boy come between us." Rae finally replies.

"I'll forgive you if you promise you won't sneak out of our hotel room to go to his at night." Poki counters watching Rae smile. "I'm all yours this weekend." Rae confirms with a wink leaving Poki to blush a little.

Poki will never get over how effortless it is for Rae to flirt with her. It's been like this since day one but boy is she good at it. Rae flirts with her like they've been dating for years.