No Place She'd Rather Be

|Notes|

This is not meant to be taken seriously, it's just a lighthearted story, because their friendship is adorable.

Reminder to never share with the streamers!

|October 23, 2021|

|Nobody|

The past four days should have been the best of Rae's life. After all she finally announced the secret project she's been working on behind the scenes for nearly two years.

Though everything quickly backfired and what should have been the best week of her life quickly turned into the worst.

Thinking it would be smart to go live today to explain what happened, just ended up in more backlash after Rae made the mistake to start talking about certain friends/content creators who reached out to her, accidentally putting the ones that didn't on blast.

As if Rae wasn't already the new target of cancel culture on Twitter, that stream made everything so much worse.

Clicking the end stream, Rae made it as far as Mika's dog bed in the corner of her stream room, before she was in tears. Holding Mika like she's never held him before.

Though for the first time holding Mika isn't working. Which terrifies her. If Mika can't calm her down nobody can.

Rae's always been one to have a part in many friend groups but she's never had that best friend. The one friend that she always goes to first and the friend who always chooses her first.

The closest she ever was to that was when she was living with Poki. The year she lived with Poki might possibly been the best of her life. Not only professionally, due to her big blow up thanks to Among Us, but relationship wise as well.

Poki had always been a good friend to Rae, since the moment they met, but moving in together left them closer than Rae ever thought she could get to someone.

At one point it seemed like every night Poki was in Rae's room after her late night stream, with Postmates. Leaving the two girls to just lay in bed either talking, watching way to many Tik Tok's or watching every movie/series you could think of.

Rae would be lying to if she wasn't a little depressed after moving out to live on her own. Which is something Rae thought she wanted as she hadn't lived alone for years now. Between the 100Thieves house then with her ex-boyfriend, and then when she lived with Poki, Janet and Celine, she always had someone to go when she was going through it late at night.

But now Rae's realized just how lonely it gets, when you live by yourself. It also doesn't help that Rae ended up moving farther away from all her friends then she thought she was going to. Between just distance then LA traffic it's close to an hour to almost all her friends.

Rae's had some very low points in her life but this moment right now truly feels like she is completely alone. And she truly doesn't know what to do.

It's been hours since she ended stream and it seems like Rae is falling farther and farther down with every passing minute.

She knows damn well she shouldn't but Rae can't help but check Twitter, just to realize it's way worse than she could have possibly imagined.

The worse part being barely anyone is even talking about the whole Reflect drama of it all, it's now everyone attacking her character after she went on the rant about friends who reached out and who didn't.

Reading comment after comment, this truly feels like rock bottom. Putting her hair up in a messy bun, with her make-up smeared, Rae just sits on Mika's dog bed, knowing there is no coming back from this.

PokiRae ~ OneShot'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें