4

❁ t h e  f i r s t  p h o t o s h o o t  w i t h  y o u ❁

btw, xiao is soft. NOT AGGRESSIVE IN HERE.

flirty y/n :3 ur welcome.

written by kuriikun

as the sun leaks into your bedroom, a knock on your door is heard next to your ear. "time to wake up y/n. you have some photography to do." a soft voice spoke into your ear. you rub your eyes intensely and see keqing leaning on the brink of the wall. "keqing?! why are you here?" you question the young lady with wide eyes.

"I'm here to drop you off. I think that's obvious." her purple eyes looked into yours with seriousness, crackling with thunder. 

"now go get changed. you wouldn't want to look crap on the first day."

"jeez! who knew you were that scary..."

after looking into piles of old clothes, you just picked what was best and ran downstairs. you were rushing to toast some bread and run to keqing's car. with your mouth full, you click your seatbelt on. "keqing, please hurry up. I can't afford to be late for the first photo shoot."

as keqing looks at you in confusion and chuckles. "so now you're determined? who knew you could be like that..." 

the keys clicked, and the car engine roared. as you reach your way to teyvat inc., you wait without patience. "you arrived at your palace." keqing joked. you eagerly jumped out of the car and ran through the doors. the glass doors slammed intensely and were shut close. as you rush to the photo shoot set, employees look at you with weird faces. 

"where the hell is y/n?"

"venti, you're too innocent to say that."

"shut up! I'm a big boy now, I can be mature."

"oh, venti..."

"she's here! act normal."

as the boys panicked, xiao looked at you, not aware of you staring at him. in the act of you looking his way, his face turned bright pink. "hey guys. are you guys ready to start?" you smiled "of course..." the boys nodded in sync. "so... get ready! what are you waiting for?" you chuckled. "wait, y/n... this photoshoot is only for kazuha and xiao. I and venti aren't participating."

"how is that?"

"it just is... sorry."

"it's fine aether. ok boys, get in your places!"

FINAL RESULTS OF PICTURES: FINISHED WITH A GREY TINT 

"xiao you need another picture

"xiao you need another picture..." you told him. "why is that, hm?" you scoffed. "I'm just joking with you. do you have to be that easy to fool?" his eyes widen. a soft pink color touched his cheeks. "s-shut up..."

you take his chin and pull it close to your lips. "those lips are far too lovely to say those words... it will twist them." xiao feels bits of warmth touch him inside. his skin is getting sweatier and butterflies in his stomach are fluttering rapidly. "urgh..."

"that's what i thought... hehe." you walked up to the other boys slowly regretting your weird yet flirtatious actions 

jean clapped her hands to get your attention. "great job for today! effort was great. see you tomorrow." you heard the employees quickly pack up their stuff and immediately rush to their homes before anything else happens.

"bro, aether." venti called. "yeah what?" venti dragged him over and whispered into his ear. "did you see y/n and xiao... y'know!"aether's eyes widely opened. 

"don't tell anyone but yes... y/n will probably kill me after this! but xiao won't."

"ok then! the other guys might've seen it so it might be ok to talk about." 

-

"oh shut up! you guys are pure idiots."

"you like her."

"there's no way! have a brain..."

__________________________________________________________

rusty writing skills are kickin in guys ;-;