Your touch just feels right

Comenzar desde el principio

His voice was sincere and tender, but you couldn't help feeling weird about his words so you just nod without much enthusiasm and hummed softly in agreement. You hear Sam giggling beside you.

"True, but I could've sworn it would be with Natasha first." He says and Nat smiles in agreement. You frown, confused by the conversation. "Why?"

"Oh nothing, honey, it's just that we've always been close, that's all." She says in the gentle voice she only seems to have with you and you think for a bit. Ever since you arrived at the compound, Nat has been the person who took care of you and trained you. In fact, before Wanda, Nat was the person you were closest to.

"Yeah, Nat, I don't think she likes you that much." Sam jokes, laughing amusedly, but you feel your heart hurting. That's not true. And it wasn't about that. Did your friends think you didn't like them enough? "I-I have to go."

Your words sound almost in a whisper, your head overwhelmed with thoughts, and you get up quickly and rush out of the room. Sam, Nat, and Steve watch you leave with curious and concerned frowns and Wanda stands up, shooting them an angry glance before chasing after you.

You sit on the edge of the bed, your breathing ragged and your thoughts racing. You loved your friends. So much that you would give your life for them without a second thought. But touch was a completely delicate issue for you. Could they really not understand that?

"My love?" You hear Wanda's sweet voice and look up. The brunette was standing in front of the door with worried eyes. You swallow hard and look down at the floor.

Wanda walks slowly towards you. She kneels in front of you and extends her hands slowly into yours, giving you time to move away if you wanted to. But you don't, and hold her hands tightly, instead. Wanda's soft, warm touch enters your skin like waves, easing the anxiety and worry quickly, and your breath hitches before you start to cry.

"Hey, sweetheart." She says, her voice even gentler than before, bringing one of her hands to your cheek and stroking it with her thumb. "Don't listen to Sam, he was only joking."

"What if he wasn't? What if they really think I don't like them enough?" You immediately retort, and the pain in your voice makes Wanda's own heart ache. "Of course they don't think that, my love."

"How can you know that?" You ask softly, your voice almost in a pleading whisper, and Wanda feels the need to hold back her own tears.

"I can read minds, remember?" She teases in an attempt to make you smile, and when she succeeds a genuine smile breaks out on her lips. "And even if I couldn't, anyone can see that you love everyone here, that you would do anything for us."

You're silent for a while, pondering what she has just said. It's amazing how Wanda always knew just what to say to make you feel better. "Thanks, babe." You say after a while and Wanda just smiles and nods. But the witch's smile falters when a thought crosses her mind.

"But let me ask you... Why do you let me touch you?" she asks and you look at her. "I thought you could read minds." You joke and she laughs, glad that you're feeling better, but she can't contain the insecurities inside her. "Is it because you feel like you have to?"

"Of course not!" You answer immediately, your eyebrows furrowed in concern as you hold her face gently between your hands. "Babe, I love your touch."

"Why me?" She asks, her eyes loaded with uncertainty, and you smile slightly, it's not possible that she doesn't know. "Because I love you. More than the others." You whisper the last part as if it was a secret only she could know, and Wanda giggles softly. You take your hands away from her face and start fiddling with them in your lap. "Your touch just feels right, I guess."

You say softly, the confession coming out of you with difficulty. But it's enough for Wanda so she smiles with relief and sits down beside you, taking your hand again and intertwining your fingers.

"Your touch feels right too." She says softly, stroking your hand with her thumb and you smile, leaning in and connecting your lips to hers.

The kiss is soft and gentle, as if all the love you have for each other is so delicate that sudden movements could shake it. But in fact nothing could, and the kiss gradually intensifies.

There comes a moment when you and Wanda are much closer than before, your hands on her waist and hers on your neck, caressing the back of your neck with her fingertips.

Without thinking much about it, you start to push Wanda gently onto the mattress, but the brunette stops you, placing her hand on your chest and pulling her face away from yours. "Are you sure?" She asks a little breathless from the kiss but her eyes don't hide her concern. You smile reassuringly and nod.

"Yes." You say and a relieved smile forms on Wanda's face. You bring your face closer to hers and say softly against her lips. "I want to show you how much I love you." You say causing the brunette's breath to hitch and she connects your lips once more. It doesn't last long though, as she pulls away again. "But I already know." She reassures and you chuckle happily.

Wanda kisses you again and you smile against her lips, unable to contain all the love you feel for the witch.