Haise Sasaki (Hot)

CAUTION: MILD LEMON

Enjoy at your own risk :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a hot summers night. You and Haise were in a cabin a few blocks away from the beach, effortlessly trying to get some shut-eye. But you couldn't because it was SO HOT. You wiped sweat from of your forehead with the back of your hand.

"Sasaki-kun it is too hot to sleep!!" You whined, gripping his shirt sleeve lightly. He sighed.

"(Y/n)-chan, just try to sleep, please?" He closed his eyes. You could tell he was insanely tired.

"I can'ttttttttt!" You pouted, dragging the 't' at the end of your sentence. His eye twitched. I think I'm keeping him from his precious slumber. You thought. But it was hot, was else was there to do than whine about it?

"Haiseeeee it's too ho-" Before you could finish, Haise climbed on top of you, pinning you against the bed. You blushed madly. He leaned in to your ear.

"If you don't stop whining about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot." He whispered in a low, husky voice. You shuddered and bit your lip.

"S-Sasaki-kun...." You were a stuttering mess. He leaned in and kissed you, slipping his tongue into your mouth.

A lot happened that night that is too embarrassing to say. But let's just say.... After a long and pleasurable two hours, you two finally went to bed.