Kaneki Ken (Jelly)

"Could you stop walking so fast?" Your boyfriend, Kaneki Ken, whined behind you.

"Come onnnn!" You chuckled, dragging the 'n' at the end of your sentence. "We need to get to the bookstore before we miss Takatsuki Sen's book signing!"

After a few minutes, they were both in line with their books.

"Man, (Y/n)." Ken chuckled. "The last time I saw you walk that fast is whenever someone mentions food!"

You blushed lightly. "B-Bakaneki..." A smile tugged on each corner of your lips.

"Here, I'll be right back. I'm gonna see if there's any new books." Ken smiled to you. He placed a gentle kiss on your cheek and walked away, leaving you a blushing mess.

"Well, if it isn't (Y/n) (L/n)!" You heard someone behind you. You whipped your head back to see who it was.

It was you're ex boyfriend, (Ex./n).

"Oh... H-Hey (Ex./n)..." You averted his gaze.

"My, you sure have grown into a beautiful woman." (Ex./n) chuckled, grabbing your chin, forcing you to look at his smiling figure, lust clouding in his eyes. Heat rose to your cheeks.

"Th-Thanks..."

Little did the both of you know, Kaneki was behind a bookshelf, watching the two of you talk.

"Is she oblivious?! He's obviously trying to get with her." He frowned.

"So (Y/n)~" (Ex./n) purred. "Do you have a new lover? I could be yours if you don't~"

You gently pushed his hand away. "Actually, I-"

"Yes, she does." Kaneki intervened. He walked up to the both of you and stood in front of you in a protective manner. "Who the hell are you?"

"Ah, (Y/n), this is your new boy toy, huh? Seems a little scrawny." (Ex./n) chuckled. "Why don't you introduce us to each other?"

You gulped. "(E-Ex./n), this is my boyfriend Ken, and Ken, th-this is m-my Ex, (Ex./n)..." You said softly, your eyes going everywhere but their faces.

"Hmm... Ex huh?" Kaneki chuckled. His eyes grew dark, as though he was shooting daggers into (Ex./n)'s head. "Stay away from her. She doesn't belong to you anymore. She's mine."

(Ex./n) flinched at the white haired males words. "Whatever." He frowned, walking away from the two of you.

"Come on." Kaneki grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the store and into an alley.

"Huh? Ken, what are you-" before you could finish, he rammed his lips onto yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back. After a while, you both pulled away due to the lack of oxygen.

"Kaneki, what's wrong?" You asked as Kaneki tightened his grip around your waist.

"I... I don't like the way he touched you." Kaneki blushed, looking away.

"AWES! YOU WERE JEALOUSSSS!" You giggled and booped his nose.

"W-Was not...! I-I just don't like some guy flirting with you is all..."

"Hehehe you were jelly and you know it! You were so jelly, you could've been spread all over bread! It's okay though. You're so cute when your jello!" You smiled and squished his cheeks as he chuckled.

"I'm not jealous... Maybe a little overprotective..." he muttered. Yet, you still heard him.

"Come on. Let's get our books signed." You grinned, walking ahead of him.
He grabbed your hand and pulled you back.

"Hmm?"

He gently placed a kiss on your lips, causing you to blush.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He smiled warmly.

"I love you too, Kaneki."

You both walked back into the store, hand-in-hand.