Victoria (This one is pretty long)

The night went on and Louis came back just like he said he would. They preformed and then they came back to the seats. They went through several awards until it was there category. Louis squeezed my hand nervously and I kissed it. He smiled and relaxed a little. 

"And the winner is..." Louis was squeezing my hand so hard I thought it might break. "One Direction!"

They all shot up and started hugging each other before they went on stage, accompanied by Danielle and I. The announcer handed them the trophy and shook their hands. They all stepped up to the mic and Liam went up to speak first. He spoke sentence by sentence, me repeating it in French in between them, and we did this until I went through all five of them. They thanked everyone and went back to our seats. 

At the after party, we started drinking. And by we I mean everyone except Liam and Dani. A few drinks in I looked to the dance floor and ached to dance. 

When one of my favorite songs came on I got real close to Louis's ear and whispered "Come dance with my baby."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him on the dance floor with me. His chest was pressed against my back, his hands were low on my hips and I danced. I'm not going to lie, I was drunk and I was dancing pretty dirty but not dirty enough to attract attention. We danced some more and drank some more until I could barely walk in my heels. Liam steered us to the limo and rolled his eyes are we laughed and joked back to the hotel. All the way home Louis was in my ear, whispering to me and kissing on my neck. As soon as we got to the room he started pulling me to his room. 

"Goodnight everyone!" I giggled. 

The door clicked as he shut it and right then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, pushing me against the wall, and kissing me hard and hungry. I worked to get his jacket off, throwing it across the room, never leaving his lips. I threw his bowtie, untucked his shirt, took it off and threw it too. I kicked my shoes off, tangling my fingers in his hair. I was nibbling on his lip, yanking out bobby pins and making my hair fall down. As soon as it did his hands were in it. He pulled my hair and his lips went to my neck, kissing and biting gently. I moaned louder than I probably should have. His hands drifted down my body to my butt, giving it a little squeeze. I giggled a little. His lip stayed on my neck while he unzipped my dress and I was working on getting his pants off. He was down to his boxers when my dress hit the floor. He stepped back and admired the black lace on my body. A sort of growl left his lips. He picked me up and we went to his bed. 

2 hours, several scratch marks and hickies later we collapsed. His arms tightened around me. He kissed me everywhere he could reach, my face, my lips, my forehead, my shoulder, and my hand. We'd sobered up but now we were exhausted. 

"You were so beautiful tonight Victoria. So, so beautiful." He continued to kiss me all over, telling me how beautiful I am. Eventually I grabbed his face and pulled him to be, kissing him sweetly and softly. After a while he melted into me, kissing me back just the same. I held him, his head on my bare chest and my arms wrapped around him. I sang to him, running my fingers through his hair, until he eventually fell asleep. I smiled to myself thinking about him and the night until I fell asleep with the most beautiful man in my arms. 

When I woke up it was almost noon, and my head was pounding. I got up carefully so I wouldn't wake up Louis, and crept to his closet, pulling out some of his sleep pants and a tee shirt. I sniffed. They smell just like him. I threw them on and crept out of the room.