Louis

I opened her door and the first thing I noticed was that the lights are off. The second thing is the almost empty bottle of soda and the almost empty fifth of vodka on the counter. I walk back to the bed room, and see her sitting in the window, back lit by the clock tower. She's staring at it, and empty cup in her hand. "Sweetheart?" I say quietly. She turns her head and looks at me and I can see that she's crying and has been for a while. I walked across the room and took the cup, laying it on the night stand. I removed my jacket and my shoes and pulled out my phone, picking a playlist and setting it on the bed. I reached out my hand. "Come here baby." She looked at my hand and up and me and she took it. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her waist, her arms went around my neck and he head resting against my chest. We rocked slowly, dancing to the music until her tears stopped coming. I kissed her where her tears fell and wiped her cheek with my thumb. I took her hair down and gently shook it out so it fell to it's full length. I pulled back the covers on the bed and moved the pillows and went back to her. I unzipped her dress and slide it over her head sat it in the chair, taking off my trousers and suspenders and laying them in the chair too. I unbuttoned my shirt and held it out to her. She shrugged it on but didn't bother buttoning it. I pulled her gently to the bed and she laid down. I climbed up, hovering over her. I kissed her forehead and her nose and her cheek and her neck and back up again and then I kissed her lips. They're so soft, and warm, and I can almost taste the alcohol on them. She kissed me back with a lot of emotion but I knew what she was trying to say. I'll miss you, I don't want to go, I'm homesick, please come with me. We broke slowly and I kissed her body some more, in all her tender places. She understood that I wasn't being sexual , she understood that I was telling her that I'd miss her, and I didn't want her to leave, but she had to go. I pressed my forehead against hers, resting on my elbows with my fingers in her hair. Her hands were on my shoulder blades, holding me close to her. "This is not goodbye forever, you know that." My lips brushed hers as I talked. "I know you don't want to go, and I don't want you to either, but baby you have to. We will make this work until December, we will. This isn't a goodbye, it's just a see ya later. Okay?" She nodded feebly. I looked into her eyes and it was then that I knew to say it. I looked her square in the eyes and said "I love you, Victoria." She stared back at me for a few seconds before she pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. It said I need you, I want you, stay with me, don't leave, I love you, stay. When we broken again she said "I love you too Louis." I laid next to her and took her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest, her drunken body ready for sleep. Her eye lids became heavier and heavier until finally, she fell asleep and so did I. My fingers found their way in her hair and her chest rose and fell evenly as she went deeper into sleep. After a while she started to talk in her sleep. "Come with me...don't want to go alone." She said. I don't know who she's talking to but I just listened as she mumbled through out the night. The clock tower said its almost 6 AM. Her plane leaves at 1.   I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. My worries were keeping me awake. How will she handle a long distance relationship? What of she can't? I shook my head a little. Stop Louis. No she'll be fine, and you will too. Just go to sleep. The clock tower says its 6:23 AM. I closed my eyes again, took a few deep breaths and fell asleep.