Chapter 3- Our First Meeting

Start from the beginning

As soon as I walked in, My phone rang, the words read "Eshq."( which means Love) Don't worry I don't mean someone I love well I do love her, but that is the nickname for my best friend Esha. 

 "haan Bol( yeah say)" I said to her while going to the closet to get my clothes out. 

" zyaada kuchh nahin, too mujhe bata too kaisee hai?(nothing much, you tell me how you are?)" she said to me, I haven't talked to her in a while. 

"I am good but sunana(listen), today some dude is coming to see me for a marriage proposal." I said walking to my bed.

" Arre you are getting married, are your one night stands not enough?" she said. 

"Eshq yarr why did I tell you?" I said while shaking my head. 

"Because you love me." she said 

"No, because I was drunk." I said getting up from my bed 

" Yeah that too." 

"Let me call you later, I have to go get ready they are about to come or else you know mom." I said walking into my bathroom. 

" Okay then I will talk to you tomorrow." 

" Okay bye love you have fun with your pati.(husband)" I said 

"Advika" She said in her strict mom tone.

" Sorry Eshq" I said in a baby voice. 

"Yeah whatever bye love you too." and then I hung up the call and walked into my bathroom to take a bath.

And wore this

After that I applied a bit of concealer, some foundation, and pink lip gloss, and left my hair open in a middle part

After that I applied a bit of concealer, some foundation, and pink lip gloss, and left my hair open in a middle part. And walked towards the mirror. "Should I remove this or wear it" I said looking at my necklace that read his name. I kept playing with it. Should I remove, I might start a new life today. I finally decided on putting the necklace inside my shirt and then wearing another necklace that had my name on it. 

Then I saw my phone's screen light up with a message from my mom that read "Anshu come downstairs they are here."

I walked downstairs, "Fuck " I said inside my brain. There said a hot guy with his parents and his siblings I think. Damn this guy was looking her than he did in the photo. He was wearing a black shirt with a blue ripped jeans and white shoes. Those simple clothes made him look flawless.(The clothes he wore can be found in the Prologue.) 

 My sister pinched me, " The fuck" I whispered. I don't my future husband and in laws to think I am not a sankari ladhki.( Cultured girl) " Anshu, where are you lost listen to them or you will get embarrassed" Duggu, my sister said " main sun rahi hoon( I am listening)" " yeah sure..." she said. 

Our little discussion was interrupted when my mom said " Anshu beta, this is Arjun, his parents and his sibling Aryan and Aishika" Namaste Aunty and Uncle" I said to them " Hi, Arjun, Aryan and Aishika" I said to that very hot looking dude, sorry I mean my potential future husband and his siblings.