Chapter3-Demons

Okay, so Ima just say this from now, this will be based off memory, because I don't have the book with me. So it won't be amazing, but skall try

After that wonderful evening, Norman had to talk with everyone about something important. So he asked everyone to gather up in a room (any room really, I'll say a small living room

"There is something I must tell you all....I have found out how to destroy the demons..." Norman said in a serious voice. "Really!? How!?" Emma asked in shock. "First do you know what the demon are exactly?.... Let me just tell you. Demons cannot keep a form unless they eat. What I am trying to say is, demons have to eat to stay in a form. So if they eat a insect, their form shall become like an insect, if they eat a dog, they shall become like a dog. What I am trying to say is exactly what it sounds like. When they eat something, not only do their forms change into that something, but their brains develop into it too. Demons started out as somethings like germs, they were basically mostly made out of nothing, but as time past on, they were able to develop into what they eat. But it all started out with small small things, such as bugs or small animals or small seeds. Once they had become bigger because of eating all of this, they were able to devour bigger and more amount of things. After eating many, many things, and changing forms, they soon came across humans. Once they ate humans, not only did they get a human form, which is much better than all forms, but the intelligence of humans. Because of this, humans became their favorite food and they would always devour it. At that time, there was no promise, so it was quite difficult to get it back then, since multiple human fought back and all. But once the promise was made, they were able to have farms and societys were they can rais and eat humans. But this developement was done to fast, in reault of them becoming and creatingany different forms of humans. So, I have found a way to stop this, and that is by destroying all the farms, setting all the children free and hiding them. If the demons have no sours of food, they shall slowly slowly become mere germs again. So that's the plan" Norman explained frantically. 

All the children were absolutely stunned, but soon their shocked faces went into faces of happiness. "That's great! That means we can live in arid a world where there are no demons to worry about!" Gilda cheered. "That means, if this works, we can live a happy life without being on the run!" Nat exclaimed. "We can live happily with all our family and friends!" Yalled Rossie. "I am almost sure this shall lead to a better life!" Lucas cheered happily, as Yugo nodded in agreement. "Yeah.." Emma said. Somethings about her seemed off. As if she wasn't happy to hear such news, but no on e really noticed expect Ray, Violet, Oliver and Yugo. Lucas would have noticed to if there weren't 30K kids jumping on him of happiness. 

Norman has a soft smile on his face, seeing his family happy and knowing they can live in a better society. "I guess you love seeing them happy to?" asked Ray, popping out of no where, making Norman jump a little. "From where'd you coem from and what do you mean?" Norman questioned, quite stunned. "Well, where I came from is not important, and what I mean is how you care and love each person here...right? You want to see everyone happy, and living a good life." Ray explained. "I guess you really can read my mind, Ray." replied Norman with a small giggle. "Maybe...Well.....Kinda." Ray confessed. Ray then grabbed both Norman's hand and put them in his gently. "You did something amazing Norman. You were able to escape a high security class farm, find this wonderful place ad help everyone, while finding a way to live a happier life. You truly are amazing." Ray said in a sweet and gentle voice. Eyes softened. The touch made Norman's heart flutter, so did the words and voice. Honestly, he felt like he was about to faint. 

Now, let's just hope this all goes to plan. 

------

I know, I know. I haven't uploaded in a while, but still..Hope you know I am still alive. Anyway, my exams are finally over! So I shall try and upload more, but it will be based of motivation, which I have none off...also, I will try to add more Norray and make it less like the actual thing, and I did try to write more than last time, don't know if I did. Anyway, I hope you, my little puppies and kittens and kings and queens all have a lovely day/morning/afternoon/evening/night. Take care and thank you so much for reading! I love you all! Bey! ♥️💜🖤

Word count: 847