Preface

Hey everyone! I'm here to present you with a juicy one-shot in honor of BTS 2022 FESTA!!!!! 

HAPPY BTS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before we begin I want to preface it with a couple of warnings. :)

1st: It's smutty, like pretty smutty, and very explicit , so if you're underage I do not recommend. I know that warning wont stop any of you kids, but I had to say it for my peace of mind.

2nd: I've never written smut before, but I still think it's pretty good. Hope you do too!!!

3rd: It's way further in the future from the timeline I am currently writing in my other series, The Story of Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. Please check that out if you haven't already read it, though, it's not necessary to the plot in order to enjoy this one-shot.

And 4th: It might be deleted one day. So it's kind of a limited time offer ;). This is only because it's soooo off from my original timeline that I may have to heavily edit it, and work it into my other story when the time comes. Don't worry though, it will be up until we get there, and it will still be in my other story eventually, if not a little different than the original.

I hope you all love it!!!!

Please comment and star this bad boy!! I would really appreciate it! And I would love to hear from you all if you enjoyed it or not!

LETS GET IT!!!