"Please, lay on the table with your face in the hole. Your masseuse will be in shortly."

"Great. Thanks."

I removed the robe, standing in my sports bra and underwear, picking up the soft, white sheet that was folded on the table to cover up with. As I laid down another woman in blue, cotton pants and a matching shirt entered.

"Hello. How are you? I'm Candy. I'll be doing your massage today."

"Hi, Candy. I'm great. How are you?"

"I'm doing well. So I see that you're here for a Swedish massage?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Just lay down with your face in the hole and I'll get started."

"Sounds great. Thanks."

I did as she instructed and lay on the table face down. Candy pulled the sheet down to the bottom of my back and got started on my neck and back. The soft music mixed with her soft voice as she explained everything she was doing relaxed me to the point I forgot about the worries that were plaguing our trip.

"Well, that does it for our time," she said, stepping back.

"Already? That was the fastest hour."

She laughed lightly. "They do tend to go by quickly."

She motioned for me to follow her out. Down the hallway was another, larger room with large chairs and basins of water. Ashley was sitting in one, her feet soaking in water.

"How was yours?" she questioned.

"Incredible."

We sat and chatted while getting our feet scrubbed and our toes painted before moving on to our hands.

Once we were finished we quickly dressed and left the hotel.

"What now?" Ashley asked.

"We find out where the Alpha is. See what we can find out."

"Do we have to? I'm so relaxed right now."

"Yeah. We have to."

"Okay. So if you were Alpha of a swanky town like Silver Peak, where would you have your office?"

"Don't they have to maintain an office in their town hall?"

Ashley shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

"Let's start there. I think that's our best option."

We walked along the main drag heading for what looked like the town hall building. It had a large clock tower on the front and looked to be significantly older than the rest of the buildings surrounding it.

We walked up the steps and inside, where a security desk was at the entrance to a bank of elevators.

"Good afternoon. What is your business here today?" one of the guards asked.

"We're here to see Alpha Wesley," I said.

"Do you have an appointment?" he questioned.

"Um, no."

"Hmm. And who are you?"

"I am Elanor. Moon Mist Beta Kenrick's daughter. And this is Gamma Arthur's daughter, Ashley."

"Oh. I do apologize ma'am. I'll see if he's available."

"Thank you."

He picked up a phone and pushed a button while whispering into the receiver.