Head Boys and Girls

DanielaTapia419 here's your update

Pansy and Neville walked down the grounds which seemed deserted except for a few students, mostly the first and second years. 

Pansy and Neville looked away form each other but shot glances at each other when they thought no one was  looking. 

At one point Neville and Pansy were staring into each other's eyes and none of them knew it. 

Pansy reluctantly broke eye contact and said to him in the most cold and voice she could muster, 

"What are you staring at Longbottom?" 

Neville narrowed his eyes. "Nothing." he said and looked away. 

Why was he feeling something for Pansy? Was he? No he wasn't, surely...

Pansy sneaked a peek at Neville, Was she feeling something for him? No, he was a scared git.

A hot scared git, a part of her mischievous part of her mind was saying. Pansy shook her head and told another comment to tick him off. 

"I see you're all handsome now," she tried, very hard, to hide the blush from her checks. 

"Well you're getting kinda pretty." Neville replied and then they both stared at the ground in silence. 

"I bet Loony likes you." Pansy said, getting out her lip bam and putting it on her lips. Neville ruffled his hair. "Luna first of all and no, we dated after the war but we broke up." Neville let out a long breath. Pansy looked at him. 

"Are you upset about it?" She said to him. "Well a bit yeah, I mean," Neville grinned, "She is on heck of a kisser!" 

Pansy rolled her eyes. "I bit I can kiss better." Neville snorted. "I don't think I'll find anyway who kisses as good as Luna." Pansy snorted and came to Neville, kissing him. 

Neville was shocked at first and then, hesitantly put his hands through Pansy's hair and even more hesitantly, Pansy put her fingers on the back of Neville's shirt and began to slowly hold on tight to it. 

Just then a first year girl came to them and said, "Yuck! What are you, teachers you babbling balloons." 

Neville and Pansy went apart and blushed furiously . The first year went away and Neville and Pansy looked away. 

"We are never going to talk about this." Neville said. "Deal." Pansy replied and they both remained quiet for the rest of the evening.

~

Meanwhile in the common room for the Head boy and girl, Ginny and Draco were sitting next to each other on the sofa, not talking or even glaring at each other, they were both just reading a book and doing there homework. 

While Draco was doing one of his essay for Potions, he let out a chuckle. 

"What?" Ginny couldn't help ask. Draco looked at her. "I just remembered Potter's first day at potions, he said 'I don't know but maybe Hermione does, why don't you ask her?'" Draco mimicked Harry's voice for the last part and Ginny giggled. 

"That sounds so much like him." She said in between giggled. Draco chuckled. "Honestly he didn't want to be my friend!" He said in his normal voice, "Why? Who wouldn't want too be friends with the Draco Malfoy, the Dragon Malfoy!" 

"I wonder who?" Ginny thought mockingly. Draco snorted and Ginny rolled her eyes. They looked at each other and remained very quiet. Tentatively, Ginny 's hand slowly stretched to Draco's hand which was slowly stretching to hers. Soon the edge of there fingers were touching.

Ginny and Draco met each other's eyes and looked at their fingers which seemed to have a mind of its own and was slowly but steadily intertwining. Ginny and Draco looked at each other and they both smiled.

Just then Draco winced and the moment was broken. 

 "Are you alright?" Ginny asked Draco. He looked at her and winced again, rubbing his left arm. 

"Is it the mark?" Draco nodded and Ginny put her hand on Draco's arm and rubbed it gently. Draco opened his mouth to protest and then he sighed with relief. 

"Better?" Ginny asked him. Draco nodded. " How did you know?" 

'Hermione had some trouble with her scar she got, when Bellatrix tutored her,"

"But mine isn't a normal scar." Draco protested. 

"Neither is hers." Ginny said grimly. "But that's the past, right?" Ginny let out a fake laugh. "The past can't trouble us now, can it." 

Draco looked at her and frowned. "There is something you're not telling me." Ginny looked at her feet. "I knew the trick long ago, on the first day of my sixth year." Ginny said sadly, "Many people got tortured but the Cruciatuse curse and well, they had many scars, some scars so deep that Madam Pomfrey couldn't fix. Like your mark, it's there and it can't be fixed."

"So it was my job to make sure the first years were alright, not like they were the only on tortured, just look at me, I was tortured like that spider in Mad-Eye-Moody's first lesson. I still can't believe that many people enjoyed it. "

"You had that lesson to?" Draco said to her. Ginny looked at him. "Every year had that lesson, even first years, i see what Crouch had wanted, to spread fear in all the years for the next few years and it worked like a charm, everyone who had been there-at his lesson-was either drove temporarily insane when the curse hit them or they just fainted. Some even couldn't remember their name for a long time. " Ginny shivered, "But they remember the pain though and that's what drove everyone so insane. The pain of the cruciatuse curse. "

"I never knew that." Draco said. "How could you? You were with Tom for most of the year. 

"The pain isn't the worst part," Draco said, "Watching someone being tortured is the worst, especially when you're a death eater and someone is being tortured right in front of you. The guilt that you could do something is just terrible."

"Everything is terrible about the curse, everything. " Ginny said, putting her head on Draco's shoulder. Draco sighed and put his hand on Ginny's shoulder. "I agree." He said, "One hundred and one percent." 

~

Pansy and Neville walked into the common room quietly. Draco and Ginny had not come for potions or for Dinner and they both couldn't help but be a bit scared that something had happened. Something had happened but not what they had thought. When both of them had come inside the common room, the light had been on and they found Ginny and Draco sleeping on the couch. 

They both giggled and went up to their specific staircases for bed.