Chapter 5- KibaHina family

Third person Pov-
_______________________________________
Kiba and Hinata got married after they started developing filings for each other and became a couple. They had 2 children, a boy and a girl.

The first born is a boy who is 12 years old his name is Teleya Inuzuka.

He is on a team with Cho Cho and Inoji.

The youngest is Hina Inuzuka. She is 8 years old.

She is best friends with Inoko, Himawari and Akio

She is best friends with Inoko, Himawari and Akio. They all usually hange out at her place. She is very shy and doesn't talk a lot. She is the complete opposite of her older brother.

- A day in the Inuzuka house-
- Sunday 9 AM-
Hinata Pov-
_______________________________________
I was washing the dishes from breakfast as my son walk in holding a picture frame. - Mom, look what I found! - he said exactly. - Let me see. - he comes up to me and showes me a picture of me and Naruto. - Mommy looks pretty in the picture. - Hinata said grabbing on to my dress. - Thank you sweetie. - I said.

When I was younger I really liked Naruto. But he lived someone else. I came to expect it. I we where be together it wouldn't be a happy or healthy relationship. But now we are both happy we had our own families and it's better that way. I really happy with Kiba.

- Mom why are you holding uncle Naruto's arm? - Teleya asked me. - Oh... - I went silent. - Mommy did you like uncle Naruto? - Hinata asked. - Yes I did a little. Before I was with your father I was with Naruto. But he liked someone else so it didn't work out. - But you love dad now right? - Teleya asked me. - Of course! I love you two and your father more than any one in this world! - I say hugging them.

- Your my pride and joy.-

A/N- Sorry this chapter was so short the next one will be longer. I just wanted to write how I thought Hinata would feal in my opinion. She is a good person so I think she would come to expect it and move on.