Chapter 1- What

Naruto Pov-
___________________________________________
- Daddy wake up! - a little girl was pulling on my arm. - Himawari, I will get up just wait a moment. - I said as I opened my eyes to see I completely different room from mine.

- Daddy, Himawari is waiting for you in the kitchen, I'm Akio.- the girl. I look at her and she had long red hair with my whiskers and blue eyes. - Coming.. - I said questioning everything. The little girl turn around to go out the door.

She had a symbol on her hoodie it was similar to the Uchiha symbol and the Uzumaki symbol. Like it was combined.

I got up and went to the kitchen. Their where a lot of kids. Four of them looked familiar. Boruto, Sarada and Kawaki. Himawari also looked similar just with black eyes and darker hair. Their where 2 more kids one of them was a boy. Probably a year older then Boruto and Sarada. He had black hair in my hair style and whiskers with blue eyes. The last kid was a girl. She had long blond hair in Sasuke's hair style with black eyes and whiskers. She must be Kawaki's age.

- Memma, Boruto stop that! - Sarada said in an angry voice. - Just because omma isn't home that doesn't mean you're in charge. - Boruto said. Then the black hair boy grabbed Boruto by the hand and jumped through the window with a breadth in their mouth. - What are you doing boys?! - I shout at them. The red headed girl rapped her arms around my arm. - They do that every morning daddy, you just don't get to see it because your already at work. But today is your day of! - she finished the sentence happily. - Oh alright. - I said. - Naruko can you help me clean up the table. " Sarada said. - Sure. - the girl said.

- Daddy let's go out to look for omma! - Himawari said. - Sure let me just get dressed. - I said and whent back to the bedroom.