"Well those things make you a great warrior. And a great Death Watch leader." Vizsla told the girl who had joined his army just over a week ago.

"And the answer is no. I don't want you going back there." He said sternly, not changing his mind.

"Urgh, I may work with you, but I don't have to listen to you." Oriel said rolling her eyes.

"I'm being serious Oriel. I don't want you being face to face with Kenobi unless I'm with you." Vizsla said grabbing the girls arm, little did she know he only wanted to make sure that his lies stayed the truth.

"I appreciate the concern Vizsla, but I think I can handle him myself." She said slightly suspicious as to why he cared so much.

Over the past week, Vizsla has been training Oriel to use her new power. Anger. With her anger she could focus better and her hatred made her one with her new saber. Now she wanted nothing more than to watch Obi-Wan feel the same pain he had caused her.

"Don't worry sweetheart, they will be here soon. I just got word that our other Death Watch camp, set up on the moon Zanbar was attacked by the Republic and my guess is they'll be here next." Vizsla informed her and she cringed slightly at him calling her 'sweetheart'.

"Alright, alright." She gave in. "But if he's not here within two days, I'm going after him myself." Oriel said restlessly.

❆ ❆ ❆

"You better not be lying or we'll have to try more . . . persuasive methods." Boba threatened a tied up Mandalorian who they had captured when they attacked their base.

"Boba, I thought Oriel would have taught you by now that that's not the Jedi way." Anakin told Boba sternly as Jedi were not to use the more persuasive methods he was talking about.

"Sorry Master, but it's people like this scum that deserve it." He said threw gritted teeth. Boba had lost his Master, who was more like a mother, for a whole month, and when he a gotten her back, she was once again ripped from his reach.

"You need to control yourself Boba. I know you were trained differently than most padawans, but that is no excuse." Anakin said to Boba who looked down at his lap ashamed of himself.

"Looks like he was right. The camps here, right where he said it would be." Ahsoka informed as their ship came in view of the second Death Watch camp on Carlac.

"You proved yourself useful." Boba taunted to their prisoner as they landed the ship not far away from the camp.

"Be prepared, they most definitely would've seen us land." Anakin told the two padawans as they exited the ship.

He was right, the Death Watch camp had seen the Jedi Shuttle land and were preparing for a fight. Oriel was mentally preparing herself to come face to face with Obi-Wan and for some reason, her heart still ached that feeling of longing for him.

He betrayed you Oriel, he deserves what's coming for him. A voice said inside her head but it didn't sound like her.

He might've stopped loving me, but I haven't stopped loving him. Her mind argued, this time it sounded like her.

Then train yourself to stop loving him. Once you destroy him, you will see how good it feels. The voice said back and this time her own mind didn't respond.

The voice was the dark side that was growing inside her body more and more each day. It was the reason she was sat in the camp as a friend not an enemy, and it was the reason she wore the silver metal suit and carried blasters and a dark saber instead of a lightsaber.