Part 6

"Disastrous."

*

Jeonghan's POV

"For real? Like, Jihoon really said that?" Jisoo was surprised, slapping both of his hands on his lap in disbelief.

"Of course, I saw it with my own eyes. I couldn't believe my son would make me do this. All I could do is sigh and talk to Hana as well that if it what makes our son happy, I should do it." I said and Seungcheol scoffed, placing down his cup of coffee and gave me a reluctant look.

"Bro, but if ever it's not what your heart really desires and Hana is still what your mind yells of, don't do it. Even if it would make Jihoon go rebel, if you don't want to re-marry another woman, don't ever do it." Seungcheol said that made me exchange looks to him and to Jisoo.

"I know, but I don't really feel like I'm being too strict. I know I said I won't re-marry, but a part of me says that it's not a bad decision." I said and Jisoo nodded with a smile, "It's all on you, Jeonghan. We're just right behind you if you need help. We're here for you and for our little boy." Seungcheol said and I couldn't help but smile, I'm very thankful that this two men never left my side, no matter what may I or we suffer through.

---

Someone's POV

"What? Aaron demanded a ticket back here?" Mr. Jeon asked and I nodded.

"But he wasn't supposed to be here until his junior high." Mr. Jeon said and I sighed in defeat.

"I know, but he said he doesn't like how every western people call him 'Asian'."

"That's certainly not a reason for him to quickly demand a ticket. He's not fit to be here —" Mr. Jeon got cut off when his office bell rang and Haegyung entered.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt a conversation. This came from the Park Hotel Industry, they're holding up a party tonight for Mr. Park's successor." Haegyung said and handed a letter, inviting us.

"We certainly expect your presence to our biggest party for Mr. Park's successor, Park Jiwoo.

with love, Park HaeJoo."

Park HaeJoo...

"Ah, what an interesting occasion. Do you wish to attend, Miss Jeon?" Mr. Jeon asked and my smirk grew wider as I looked at him and back at Haegyung whose gaze towards us is being speculated with confusion.

"Why not? Do I not want my killer to see me again?"

*

Jeonghan's POV

"Seems like you're really not deserving to be your Dad's successor." I said and placed down the letter I received awhile ago and Jihyo glared at me.

"Whatever, It's not like he even considered me into entering business industry. It's always Jiwoo." She replied and I chuckled.

"At any rate, I'm going without my son. You better be not taking any chances to make a move on my son." I said and gave her a threatening look.

"Hey, you sound like I wasn't allowed to come with you. I'm invited on behalf of you, if you don't know." She replied and rolled her eyes as she left the room.

I came home and prepared what I'll be wearing for tonight's party in the Park's residence. I asked Mingyu to be with Jihoon for awhile since I don't know if ever I'm gonna come home right away just so Jihoon can have someone to watch him while I'm out.

"Dad, why can't I come along?" Jihoon asked and I knelt down his height and smiled, tapping his shoulder as I do so.

"It's a gathering full of adults. Surely you'd get bored waiting for me because definitely there'll be no kids around." I replied and he sighed and looked back at the pile of toys in the middle of the living room.

"Then, I'll stay here with uncle Gyu and we'll play together instead." He said and I nodded and left.

~

"Welcome! Welcome! We're so happy to see that every people we—" The host got cut off when the co-host whispered something to him.

"O-Oh, I guess... Most of the people that got an invitation is here, Mr. Jeon and his company hasn't arrived yet and we're still expecting his arrival."

"Jeon? That name sounds familiar.." Jihyo said and looked up, trying to remember something about 'Jeon'.

"Isn't that the company you dealt with the other day?" I asked and she glared at me and nodded. "Now I remember, that Jeon-woman is something. I know she's responsible for doing that to me." She said and looked around, waiting for the last people to enter, which happens to be Jeon.

"Ah, the most awaited person of the party, everyone please give it up for Mr. Jeon Wonwoo and his beloved partner in business, Miss Jeon."

The earth seemed to stop as this two special person entered, giving us their heavy presence that made us all stop and stare.

Given, my eyes couldn't get off to that woman who entered after Mr. Jeon. Her body proportions, her aura, the way she looked at the people around and the way she shyly greeted the host. It was all...

"Doesn't she look like someone I know a few years ago?" One of my employees spoke and I looked at them as they wondered to the woman like I do. Yes, she's indeed familiar and it haunted me.

"Doesn't she look like Miss Hana?"

>End...