Part 3

"Chase."

*

Jeonghan's POV

"He had a Mother with him? How come? I haven't told my Mom to attend with him today." I said and the teacher scratched the back of his neck and shrugged.

"It seemed like they're quite close. Jihoon is comfortable in talking to her so I assumed she's someone you may know." Teacher Maya said and my brows curled as I think of whom it may be.

"How does she look like?" I asked as I placed a finger on my temple and kept a few people in my mind to might be related to being the person with Jihoon earlier today.

"Well, she's tall and slim, her hair is long and slightly curled on the ends. And... Uh... She wears a hat." Teacher Maya said and my brows furrowed as I felt my nerves racking, I don't know whom is the teacher pertaining to but I know that I know no one that's tall, slim, curly and wears a hat.

"This.. This might be a threat. Please don't ever let my son come with any other people unless I permitted you so. He told me he'll just stick with you today, Maya."

"B-But Master, I-I've gotten busy but then when I came to look for him, he's already with that woman." Maya said and I gave her a glare which made her lose eye contact with me.

"B-But when I asked the woman's relationship with Jihoon, she said she's his mother and then left."

"His.. M-Mother..?"

~

"Uhm, Jihoon?"

"Dad?" Jihoon called back at me after I called him from the living room to the bedroom.

"I haven't asked you how's your day went?" I asked and folded the newspaper I was reading so I can listen to him.

"Well, I had fun. There's nothing to talk about so I didn't opened up about today." He replied and was about to leave the room when I stopped him.

"I just read from the newspaper that two children got abducted. Please don't trust people so easily, son. I don't want to lose you as well." I said and walked towards him and knelt down on his height, patting his head which made me look at him.

"Or you're keeping a secret to Daddy? Come on, you can always tell me anything." I said and he reluctantly looked at me and hesitated to answer.

"I-I have nothing to keep from you." Is what only escaped his lips before leaving.

I sighed and just followed him to his room and tucked him on his bed. I handed him his bottle and he placed it beside him so he wouldn't have to look for it the second he'd want to have it.

..

It didn't took me long to put him to sleep and I'm currently at the veranda, having my milk before bed. It's not that I'm here to have my time of my life, I was waiting for someone..

I had the feeling that the woman who threw a bouquet in front of our yard may come back which is why I'm still waiting for her here, at the same place, at the same time—

There she is!!

Casually dressed and is wearing a hat, she also has a bouquet on her other hand and she's trying to peek on the yard to see if someone is there before throwing the bouquet.

"Hey! What are you doing—" I couldn't help myself but to shout after she threw the bouquet in our yard again and she got alarmed when I tried to chase after her, she started running away and I'm lucky enough that I get to catch up after her.

"Hey! Wait!" I called but instead, she ran faster which made me fall a few meters behind. Goodness, she runs as fast as Hana and at this state, it'll be impossible to keep up and catch her.

"Stop! Let me have a talk with you!"

A few minutes of chasing after her, we reached an intersection road and my sense is still active, I knew she's still around and nearby, like... She didn't ran along into one of the roads and chose to hide instead.

"Please, I know you're here somewhere. L-Let me have a word with you." I said but only got a sound of the wind in return.

"Yeah, you're still here. Why do you throw a bunch of daises in our yard every night? Who are you?" I asked and entered the street to the North. Silent as I tried to look every places that that person could possibly hide.

"Why would you throw it instead of handing it over to us?"

"We're you my son's friend? Do you even know us?"

It's been a few minutes and yet, no one has been into every possible hiding places on every side of the intersection. I groaned as I pulled my hair out of frustration, I relied on my sense too much that the woman escaped already.

"Who the hell is she?!"

~

Jihyo's POV

I silently entered Jeonghan's office and saw him slouching on his table. He seemed so off today, he came here acting all so lifeless and didn't even greeted his employees.

"What's the matter now, Jeonghan?" I asked and approached him and massaged his shoulders.

"Why were you so gloomy? Did something happened?"

"Nothing, I just.. have some issue with my son right now." He replied and slapped my hands away.

"And it's none of your business." He added that made me chuckle. I raised an envelope and handed it to him which made his brows furrow.

"Someone wanted to hand this to you, but I didn't want them to disturb you longer so I just gave it instead." I said and he confusingly opened the envelope and read the letter.

"It's for you, not me. They're inviting you for a small business talk. As your Chairman, I agree with this so leave my sight right now." He said and handed me back the letter. I pouted at him and marched my way out of his room. Stupid Jeonghan, always hates me. It's not like he once wanted to kiss me a lot, if not just because of Hana getting pregnant!

The invitation also has a location with it to where we'll be having our talk so I didn't had any difficulties on looking for them.

But one thing, I thought that this 'business talk' includes a lot of people in the same position as me, but I saw this woman that's almost look like the same age as me. She's wearing a very formal all-white outfit and her hair is curled, I also like her white mini-hat too.

"Hi, I'm sorry for making you wait. Or... Am I early because others hasn't arrived yet?" I asked and she lifted up her head and looked at me with a smile that creeped me out so much..

S-she's—

"Oh, no one else would arrive. It's just us, Miss Jihyo..."

Hana?!

>End...