XX

After 6 years

Third Person P.O.V

Aeri has grown into a very beautiful, smart and succesful woman.

Her best friend Sohee, has moved to America for her carrier, but they still keep in touch.
The last time they talked was about 6 months ago though.

Aeri has moved into Seoul a few months ago. She is one of the most popular writers right now.

Her books are very meaningful and beautiful. Aeri's sister Jiyoo, has moved into Busan for her private life and studies.

Meanwhile Riki, her long-time back lover, is now a very succesful K-pop idol along with his friends Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jay, Jake and Heeseung. The group they are in is called enhypen.

But, Aeri doesn't really know or care either. She isn't really into K-pop even though she was a huge TXT stan when she was younger.

But her new friend Kim Nara is a multistan. She has almost 100 K-pop albums, but to Aeri they are a waste of money.

Aeri P.O.V

"Oh my gosh I'm finally done with writing this chapter" I yawned as I stretched my arms but heard my roomate Nara squeal.

It must be that boy band.. what was it's name again?

NTC 712? TNC 27? Whatever. Who cares anyway?

"YOOOO CHECK THIS OUT!!! RATE THIS GUY OUT OF A TEN",she squealed

"7.5", I replied honestly

"BRO WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK HE'S TAEIL YOU REALLY JUST RATE MY LIFELINE LIKE THAT", Nara shouted even though I know she's joking. It's just her tone.

I didn't reply to her because I was tired.

"OH YOU KNOW A NEW ENHYPEN SONG IS GONNA GET RELEASED!!!!" She squealed again.

Now. What band is that? She never talked about this band. But who cares. I'm good with Melanie's music. Yeah it's kinda old but she makes good music.

"Oh I wanted to tell you that I kinda like that Ive girl group" [An: Narcissistic my God I love it‼️ Okay sorry]

"YOU LIKE IVE?!?!?! WHO'S YOUR BIAS?!?", She squealed in excitement.

"Yunjin I think her name was.", I said as that was what I remember her name was.

"Ohhh mine is Gaeul!!! Wksjsj",she kept on squealing. Gosh. This girl needs help.

That's what my life is like. Me writing stories and Nara squealing her life out because of K-pop Idols and me trying to explain that it's useless.

After a few weeks

"Alright I read one of your inspiration books and damn it I'm inspired to do something useful in my life.

So i decided to do a part time job at daycare.", Nara blabbered as we were walking to a restaurant nearby.

"That's great, atleast I saved you from squealing your life out because of that music genre.", I stated

We both burst out laughing and she started hitting me with her fists softly.

Now we stick together most of the times like we are best friends. I really have to say that Nara is a fun person to be with.

She doesn't make me feel empty or lonely. She's a humorous person. I miss Sohee though.

It would've been fun if we all got to hangout atleast once.

"Oh and today I'll buy VERY pretty clothes for both of us because we're going to a NCT 127 concert!!!" Nara exclaimed.

"WHAT? I never agree-" I got cut off as Nara shut my mouth and pointed towards a guy surrounded with a lot of people.

"I think he's a member of a K-pop group",Nara whispered, unsure of who it was because of the crowd.

But I didn't reply. I was shocked. My mouth was wide open. Because the person I saw wasn't just a K-pop idol. He was someone special to me.

"R-RIKI?!?", I was in complete disbelief. That's when it hit me. I never realised I live in the same place as Riki.

I immediately rushed towards him and pushed all the people in my way but the security pushed me back thinking I'm a saesang.

I immediately screamed.

"I'M NOT A SAESANG! RIKI! DON'T YOU RECOGNISE ME?"
Nara walked towards me and tried to calm me down but it didn't help.

Third Person P.O.V

People started whispering things about Aeri thinking the famous author's a crazy saesang. Aeri was in tears as the memories flooded her mind.

Aeri kept screaming the idol's name but he was irritated at the fact that some saesang (that's what he thought), has the guts to act like they know him and keep on calling him nicknames.

The crowd started to cross the road but Aeri was left behind a little so she sprinted across the road when a huge truck coming in high speed tried to slow its speed down when it saw the girl crossing the road.

The last thing she screamed as loud as she could before blacking out was,

"RIKI! I'M NOT A SAESANG! IT'S ME AERI"