X

Time skip to next day
Riki P.O.V

I moved on from what happened last night but still I feel bad for Aeri. But today is a really happy and exciting day for me so why should I be sad? I started feeling up since it's a really special day for me.. Guess what?

Today im going to confess my feelings to Eunha!!! I just imagined how nice it would be to have her as my girlfriend! but at the same time a part of me felt sad and guilty. But I decided to ignore that for today. I happily skipped to school.

As I arrived at school.. I saw Aeri and her friend and sibling talk to a boy. I felt ....upset? What was happening? Why am I so jealous?

But she looked so happy to talk to him and so did he.. Wait could it be her... Boyfriend? But even if he is why was I so upset? I decided to ignore the feeling and approached Eunha who was busy talking to a girl.

"Why hello there Kiki" She said exaggerating 'kiki'..
"Hello Eun!" I said happily.
"Awe guess my baby is happy today?" She said.
Wait
Did she
Just
Call me

Her baby?!?!?
Wtf?!?
"uhhh yes" i said a little nervous.

"Hehe anyways as I was sayi-" Eunha got cut off by Mr. Hwang
"Why hello there students, let's start with our class. So today.........."

And after 3 hours it was finally lunch break. Eunha kept on sticking with the girl I saw her talking to in the morning but who cares? Wait.. what if she is lesbia- ugh I should stop thinking

[In the cafeteria]

I finally gathered all my confidence and decided to confess to her. "Eunha" I said softly. She replied with a hum. I got out of my seat and she looked at me in confusion.

I suddenly took out a rose from my pocket and kneeled down. Eunha looked surprised but who cares.

"Eunha... I realised I had been growing feelings for you ever since Aeri left... I loved the way you always cheered me up and always cared for me..

And yes I've been liking you for the past 3 years. But I was scared of getting rejected by you.. I didn't find a perfect time to confess. But I think today's the day I felt perfect to confess to you.

So... Eunha will you accept my confession and become my girlfriend?" I said non-stop holding my breathe. There was a crowd watching us by now.

I looked around and met eyes with Aeri whose puffy eyes started glistening. A few seconds later tears started falling through her face and she started running away.

I felt my heart ache but I still looked up to Eunha who was looking at me with a stern face.

It honestly made me nervous. A few seconds passed but then she suddenly started laughing and chuckling. But it was an evil one.

[Author note]
Do the cliffhangers annoy you? I'm pretty sure atleast some of you do find them annoying because I myself find them annoying.. Updating slow cuz school work 😔 anyways I have like a thousand homework and need to catch up with school so... BYE PEOPLE!!! LYSM 💖💖