Seniors are there for you!!

Rishabh- Bhaiyaaassss😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Virat- Rishabh, kiddo what happened?

Rohit- Rishuuu😢

MSD- Kiddo why are you so sad?

Jinks- Rishabh, tears doesn't suit you smile does.

Rishabh- I just lost 2 matches in a row😭😭😭 I wish you all were here I'm so down😢😩 I seem to have lost my hope.

Virat- Wait Rishu,

           Virat added DK

DK- Where am I?

MSD- Welcome Dinesh, this is ICT Official Group.

DK- Oh ok. Glad to be here. Hello everyone.

Rohit- Virat why you have to do this when Rishu is so sad. I know DK was to be sended up the order, but why bring that now!! You are really stupid. Consolidate him. Welcome DK bhai BTW.

MSD- Sush Rohit. I know why he did this. Cheeku, you're getting smart.

Pujji- Something I missed? 

Jassi- +1

Jaddu- +1

Shikhar- +1

KL Rahul- Rishabh?

Bhuvi- Rishu, I explained you na😢 why are you sad now? 

Harry- ❤❤❤

           MSD removed Hardik

MSD- Cheeku go on and Rohit dare you interrupt him.

Rohit- OKAY MAHI BHAI.

Virat- So Rishu, you lost your hope because you lost 2 matches and you didn't perform, right?

Rishabh- Yes Bhaiya😢😭

Virat- DK bhai, you know what to do right? I didn't tell you but you're experienced enough to know.

DK- Yes Virat I know what to do. Rishabh now you listen to me patiently and Mahi bhai ensure there's no interruptions.

MSD- Now whoever speaks is out like Harry. Understood?  Only DK and Rishabh will speak. 🤐 if understood.

Virat- 🤐

Rohit- 🤐

Shikhar- 🤐

Bhuvi- 🤐

Jaddu- 🤐

KL Rahul- 🤐

Yuzi- 🤐

Kuldeep- 🤐

Jinks- 🤐

Pujji- 🤐

Jassi- 🤐

MSD- Go on DK. No interruption will be there now.

DK- Rishabh when did you make your debut in each format?

Rishabh- ODI and Test in 2018 and T20I in 2017 bhai.

DK- And when did I made my debut? You are allowed to Google.

Rishabh- Test and ODI in 2004 and T20I in 2006.

DK- And our matches? Nearly same right?

Rishabh- Aah. Shockerrr!!  But yes DK bhaiya.

DK- You know I was able to make this comeback after so long and so many drops, because I never lost my hope. You need to keep it to be successful.

Rishabh- DK bhai, but while leading India I was desperate to win a game.

DK- And while playing for India I was desperate to play a game. Nearly same kiddo, don't loose hope and focus on tomorrow's game. Take past as a teacher that it is, don't regret it. Understood?

Rishabh- I can't thank you enough DK bhaiya. Why haven't I talked to you before. ❤😍😀

DK- Come to me whenever you want to. I'm available anytime.

Rishabh- Feeling a lot better!  Thank you DK bhaiya and thank you Virat bhaiya the mastermind.

Virat- See Rishabh difficult times come. How you come out of them shows your character isn't it?  DK was the guiding light of RCB whenever anyone was low. And I'm glad you're feeling better now.

Rohit- That's the reason... I love you soooo much Vi ❤❤❤😍😍😍😊😊😊

Shreyas- Awwwwwww

Jaddu- Rohirat ❤

MSD- That was a really good move. Love you Cheeku.

Virat- Love you toooo Mahi bhai❤❤

Rohit- And me😢

Virat- Well...

Bhuvi- Virat

Jassi- Vi bhai

Kuldeep- Bhaiya

Yuzi- 🤐🤐🤐

Shreyas-🙁🙁

Virat- I love you way more than words can express Ro❤❤❤❤🙌

Rohit- More than anyone🙈

Virat- Not more than AB and Mahi bhai but. Maybe equal 😅.

MSD- Before anything happens sleep everyone. No bombarding in the group. BTW thanks Dinesh.

DK- No need. He's my kiddo as well😊😀

Rishabh- Thank you Bhaiyaaass. I'm lucky to have you all.

MSD- Now everyone has to sleep isn't it.

Virat- Bhai first add Harry back.

MSD- Forgot him completely. Thanks Cheeku.

            MSD adds Hardik

MSD- Harry no words today not even a emoji. Goodnight sabko...

Author's note
I know this us a serious chat and not a funny one but I had that feeling by looking at Rishabh's face that he's too dissapointed. And I do see DK as a person I potrayed him here.
Lastly guys, it's my board year so I have to wake up an extra hour to write this. Please give me a follow if you like it. Also,  do check out the Victorious Competitor if you haven't yet.
To reach me you may mail me at ananyapandey2547@gmail.com