A prank (2/2)

Continued

He followed her while calling her name.

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N listen to me once please, waitttt Y/N

But she went away

He also took his car and followed her to her house.

At the house

Y/n once listen to m-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU THINK OF BEFORE PLAYING SUCH PRANKS ON ME? DO YOU FUCKING REALISE HOW MUCH DID YOU JUST HURT ME KIM TAEHYUNG? IS THIS FRIENDSHIP A JOKE TO YOU? DID U EVEN THINK OF ME, OF HOW HURT I WOULD BE BY YOU SAYING YOU ARE FORCED INTO THIS FRIENDSHIP OF OURS?"

"Just leave me alone taehyung."

Taehyung was just standing there looking down, this was the first time you shouted at him. He knew he messed up really bad and he did feel guilty about it. He thought maybe leaving you alone for sometime might be okay.

"I am sorry y/n I'll give you space."Said taehyung and went away quietly.

The next day at office

Y/n was working and someone entered without knocking.
You knew it was taehyung

You looked at him Coldly before asking him

"What's my schedule for today Mr.Kim?" You raised your eyebrow and stated with a hint of coldness

His heart suddenly dropped hearing you calling him mr.kim.

He looked towards you with his sad yet guilty eyes and said

"M-mr Kim, y/n i-"

"It's Miss.Hwang, I shall remind you this is a professional place and kindly maintain the professionalism. Let's not mix it up with our personal lives. You said Coldly this time."

Tae pov

I felt my heart sinking to my stomach after hearing her calling me Mr.kim

Even after knowing what she went through I still did that.

"Mr Kim, my schedule?"

Hearing her I came back from my thoughts and started telling her her schedule with a sad voice.

Tbc~